Does KSW have the biggest concentration of giants of any MMA promotion?

I wonder if there is any USADA counterpart that does the testing, or is it horsemeat all you can eat?

Yeah,.. it is call NADA

(Nada means nothing in spanish BTW)

Yea the Polish and the Japanese are on the same page when it comes to these freak fights...and I aint complaining.
Fuck no.. Rizin failed in delivering bigtime freakshows and that Pride level of production (although is not that bad).

People fail to realize that KSW is the closest thing we have to PRIDE these days.

Yeah,.. it is call NADA

(Nada means nothing in spanish BTW)

Fuck no.. Rizin failed in delivering bigtime freakshows and that Pride level of production (although is not that bad).

People fail to realize that KSW is the closest thing we have to PRIDE these days.
You are not wrong, and I never said otherwise. Although Rizin may have less freak fights having Gabi Garcia in there gives them major points lol

everyone should buy meat from the polski sklep

Last edited:
Unofficial. Martyn Ford. Who's next?

maxresdefault.jpg

martyn_ford_13.jpeg

KSW definitely has some huge fighters.

Rizin has been such a bust that they got people jumping ship to KSW to be the hipster "Is this company the best?" people.

No Rizin hasn't. They are holding their next event at Saitama in the 25000 capacity configuration which they plan to sell and at the full 37,000 capacity on NYE which they plan to sell. They also plan on increasing the number of events next year. Rizin is my personal favorite org. It is big time JMMA with a ring, 10 minute first round for some fights, soccer kicks, stomps, knees, and elbows (including the 12-6 elbow).

Back