Does Kim Kardashian have the p4p greatest ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHUN THE NON BELIEVER! :icon_surp

So you're honestly going to tell em "This"
jlo.jpg

Is the same as "This"?
jennifer%2Blopez2.jpg

I rest my case.

I'm sure you're all aware that Jennifer Lopez had fat transplanted to her ass right?

I'm sure you're all aware that Jennifer Lopez had fat transplanted to her ass right?

Not surprised. Girls even wear 'butt pads' to make their ass look bigger. I would only imagine celebs spend a portion of their earnings trying to make themselves look better than they are.

Bump

evecanela2.jpg
PAWGpsd.png

gostosa1ul4.jpg

donk-of-the-day-pawg-atlnightspots-4.jpg

PAWG101.jpg

06.jpg

Last edited:

quit makin shit up dude she had a fat ass before she was famous quit making shit up. her ass got smaller as she got more famous.

Bro....u mad.

Why would I be mad. I already found a folder of all of her pics. Not that hard if you actually know how to find shit online. Interesting pics with a candycane to say the least. :icon_lol: I just love tools on sherdog that act like they found something original and all they did was pull it off of 4chan.

quit makin shit up dude she had a fat ass before she was famous quit making shit up. her ass got smaller as she got more famous.

It wasn't that big when she was a flygirl on "In Living Color"." She did it to get the role for the Selina movie. Ironic, because Selina underwent the same procedure.

Ass = awesome
Gibson Les Paul = very nice
room = fucking pig sty, how can you live like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back