Does Khabib still have time to be TBE?

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I met him at the airport a few weeks ago and said hello, then asked him jokingly had he ever been knocked down and he said he once got KOd by a bear who went swinging for the fences during a wrestling exchange lol.

BTW the huy is only 29 and undefeated, it's a shame he's not constant with his fights but each one of his fights is a mismatch...he's just too strong as a wrestler and keeps dominant position better than anyone in thr game.

If, let's say, he starts fighting 3 times a year, though highly unlikely, could he go into GOAT contention status or do you believe he will get caught by a superior striker or just overall more versatile fighter?

Do you think he will wrestlefuck Barbie?

His age isnt the problem. It’s him making it to the damn cage and actually proving himself that is.

C'mon, we all know Khabib is not gonna fight 3 times a year. You're lucky to get a fight out of this guy in 1 year.

He's unprofessional with his weight and has a religion that stops him from fighting at points during the year.

I'll be surprised if he even makes it to 30 fights before retiring.

Tony would probably speed up his retirement process though.

Tiramisu
Binge
Eater

Hopefully he's changed up his routine, and we can see him fight 2 times a year next year.

He still has potential, and he's progressively performed better in every fight he's had.

I'd assume he'd need at least 10 more fights to go down as the GOAT. He fights 3 times every 4 years. So he'd needs another 13 years at least. Doesn't look good...

The Best Ever at not making weight and being injured he's a lock!

lets start with making it to the cage and making weight before you crown him tbe

TBE, lol. I still don't even believe he'll fight Barboza.

Not sure if it will be another "injury" or weight issues but mark my words he won't make it to 219.

UI83ZyT.jpg

Khabib fight 3 times a year????

That is some world-class championship level optimism right there folks.

Back