Does Khabib have REAL fans ? I mean people who roots for him not because they hate Conor McGregor

I like Khabib, especially when he completely manhandles and brutalizes other men, like in the Trujillo, Barboza, and Johnson fights. The sheer domination is amazing to watch.

I also love watching Conor fight and his exciting style, so I'm not rooting for anyone tonight. Just hoping for a wild, back-and-forth epic with a finish.

Also I think the reason I despise Conor is more about his fans than himself.

I mean Conor is a fucking dick, no question about it, but a lot of things are a result of Dana and WME babying him at every turn. He has an annoyingly outlandish personality, but he doesn't fail drug tests, he shows up and delivers at every fight he's in, he's willing to fight everyone and doesn't bitch and posture like other fighters.

His fans on the other hands have zero redeeming quality, especially on this forum, they are just loud 5 year olds that garble conor's balls while contributing nothing but filth for the forum. It's actually quite pathetic that grown men can live so vicariously through another men's wealth, and demeanor.

The heavies became way less of a cesspool when the mods quarantined them with the gayweather fanboys away from the rest of us.

I think I would feel a lot more different about Conor if his fans didn't exist, they are literally the lowest common denominator.

I liken this to the last US presidential election. Nobody actually liked Hillary...they just hated Trump.

I'm not a big fan of his or anything, but will be rooting for him to win tonight because if conor wins he might not defend the title for a while and who wants to see that.

He probably has less fans than Woodley. If he was fighting anybody else tonight nobody would give a shit.

I like him ok as a person. Not a huge fan of any one dimensional fighters. That includes Khabib. Think it's just a matter of time before exposure. But I'm I'm certainly routing for him against Conor who was given largely a free ride in UFC, some hand picked opponents and undeserved title shots and turned sport into circus for cash.

I like that other guy from dagistan a lot better. Zabit. My kinda fighter well rounded true MMA artist super dangerous everywhere.

Last edited:
Lsv83rm.jpg

I like both guys, so I'm not rooting for any of them this time.

I know this look like a bait to begin a war between Conor fans and haters but NO.

Just try to make this civilized and adult for a moment okay ???

Most of the Khabib fans I have encontered are much more Conor haters than Khabib fans. Do you think is true ???

I am a long time fan of the sport and Conor fan, and to be honest I dont hate Khabib at all, he is a hell of a fighter, a rare an unique species of fighter who everyone knows exactly what he is gonna do, but no one can stop them, like sometimes was Ronda, Maia, etc. And he is gettin more well rounded every fight.

So.

Thoughts????
100% accuracy. It's not that they like Kabob or even want him to win....They just want to see Conor lose, after tonight it will be Tony who Conor has nothing for.

Fan of both here. I think that Khabib takes it.

I like Khabib. I mostly favor wrestlers/grapplers. I think people shit on that aspect of the sport when in reality it's hard to control another competitor like that.

Khabib is a hard worker and humble, those are pluses to me.

IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER:

1. Us Khabib fans were here... posting on the regular about how he was a monster
2. Conor joins the UFC
3. Conor went from having 0 fans to a billion morons rooting for him once he becomes famous
4. Conor fans that didn't exist at stage #1 make shitty thread after shitty thread that there are no Khabib fans, just Conor haters

We were literally here before the goddamn Conor fans. Conor fans need to shutup, stop projecting the fact they aren't fans of the sport and just a fan of just one fighter, and enjoy their last collective day as MMA fans, before they all move on to the next fad after they depart from MMA tonight.

I am a fan of both fighters. They are totally different styles, and top of each style. I like watching khabibs dominant ground game, as well as conors dominate striking game. Dont really care for conors out of the cage antics, but he is exciting to watch. I have watched mma from the start and i appreciate khabibs game, where as most fans are like tough man fans who wanna see 2 guys throwing bombs and thats all. Both striking and grappling have many things going on that average fans dont even notice.

Khabib fans have been rallying for him to get a shot before Conor even moved to 155.

Back