Does Khabib have REAL fans ? I mean people who roots for him not because they hate Conor McGregor

No. The Russians don't even like him.

Yes. I believe he has a good personality other than his religious beliefs.

I love watching him fight and make sure to catch them all live. So yeah, I guess that's as much of a fan as I get of fighters.

No. The Russians don't even like him.
The Russians don't like him because of ethnic prejudice. Ethnic Russians don't like most people from Chechnya and Dagestan and literally consider them subhuman. Yet, it is ironic how Khabib is the only reigning Russian UFC champion, lmao.

I used to be a real fan, until the homeless bullying And exploiting. Now I root for the loudmouth.

not a huge fan of either to be honest, but i hope Conor loses

Every fighter has fans, but the majority of his supporters on sherdog are really just conor haters.

Soon Tony, Woodley or whoever next for Conor will be really popular for a few months too.

Yeah I am a fan of Khabib. I am also a fan of Conor. It's tough for me to root against one or the other to be honest.

Are their real Conor fans or just hype Fanboys like danis?

He's a good fighter, but they act like he's the best fighter. Without his mind games he's top 5 fw/lw

Been a fan of Khabib since the start of his UFC run. Stupid question he's had plenty of fans and win or lose tonight i'll still be a fan.

I know this look like a bait to begin a war between Conor fans and haters but NO.

Just try to make this civilized and adult for a moment okay ???

Most of the Khabib fans I have encontered are much more Conor haters than Khabib fans. Do you think is true ???

I am a long time fan of the sport and Conor fan, and to be honest I dont hate Khabib at all, he is a hell of a fighter, a rare an unique species of fighter who everyone knows exactly what he is gonna do, but no one can stop them, like sometimes was Ronda, Maia, etc. And he is gettin more well rounded every fight.

So.

Thoughts????

I am a real fan but as a fighter. Conor fans are obsessed with his persona not just his fighting style. The reason I like him is because remind me of my childhood, I started with Judo, and wrestling and then submission grappling when I was a teen.

I feel bad for you that you genuinely seem to think this is a legitimate question.

Real Khabib fan here and also a Clowner hater. I like Khabib because of his antics and his honesty. Truth to be told, I don't think he's humble at all, but the man is completely honest and straightforward which is something I admire greatly. His manner of speech is also CUTE!
<YayKpop>

I agree, I don't think Khabib is humble at all, he just can't speak English well. That said, he's not annoying the way Conor is, who IMO, tries too hard.

i won't be disappointed if either guy wins tonight, but I'd enjoy it more if Khabib mauled Conor. I like his attitude. Conor strikes me as a guy that treats people like peons in his schemes and plans always on the sell and manipulate. Props for the execution and success, but not a guy I can get behind in comparison.

Conor is an extremely talented striker and he puts butts in seats. I am conflicted because I want to see Khabib win, but Conor winning is better for MMA because he brings so much mainstream exposure to the sport. I know quite a few people who do not watch MMA, but they know "that Irish guy" is fighting.

I disagree that Conor winning is better for the UFC or MMA..If Conor wins he will most likely hold up the division again.. There is already talk of a 2nd Mayweather fight. People who are tuning in are not tuning in as new MMA fans they are tuning in for the spectacle that he brings and when he is gone they will be as well.. That is not the fans that help the sport grow...

I think a lot of guys with a grappling background are fans of khabib.

Back