Does Khabib have REAL fans ? I mean people who roots for him not because they hate Conor McGregor

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
I know this look like a bait to begin a war between Conor fans and haters but NO.

Just try to make this civilized and adult for a moment okay ???

Most of the Khabib fans I have encontered are much more Conor haters than Khabib fans. Do you think is true ???

I am a long time fan of the sport and Conor fan, and to be honest I dont hate Khabib at all, he is a hell of a fighter, a rare an unique species of fighter who everyone knows exactly what he is gonna do, but no one can stop them, like sometimes was Ronda, Maia, etc. And he is gettin more well rounded every fight.

So.

Thoughts????

Real Khabib fan checking in.

I like Conor too. I just want to see Khabib win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread has been posted about 5 times today bro.

Yes

I am a fan of Tyron as well but would love to see Khabib demolish him and get his second belt

Of course Khabib has real fans... LOL

What kind of stupid ass question is that?

I am a Conor fan

Ah... nevermind... it all makes sense now

Of course Khabib has real fans... LOL

What kind of stupid ass question is that?

Because in reality, almost every Khabib fan is a Conor hater. And that is very odd and unusual. Just coincidence then.

No

Hes not likeable in the slightest. A lot of people are just hoping he will be the toilet that flushes conor

Then Tony can become champion

Thats what i want,

I'm such a big Khabib fan I want him to lose. If the rumors are true he's going to retire after he beats Conor. I don't want that, as a fan I want to see him keep fighting.

I know a couple of people who root for Khabib...can't say I know people who roots for him, though.

I'm such a big Khabib fan I want him to lose. If the rumors are true he's going to retire after he beats Conor. I don't want that, as a fan I want to see him keep fighting.

Schaub said that, you are correct. This is an all new approach to the matter. Never tought about it.

You speak 100% bullshit!
Believe me brother, Lots of fans
Believe me

can you appreciate good qualities and skill on Conor McGregor ?? I think thats the way to know

Conor is an extremely talented striker and he puts butts in seats. I am conflicted because I want to see Khabib win, but Conor winning is better for MMA because he brings so much mainstream exposure to the sport. I know quite a few people who do not watch MMA, but they know "that Irish guy" is fighting.

Real Khabib fan here.
And yeah, I appreciate the skills that McGregor brings to the table. Dude is a damn sniper with his left hand.
Not that it's going to help him much tonight. Khabib time, it is.

Real Khabib fan here and also a Clowner hater. I like Khabib because of his antics and his honesty. Truth to be told, I don't think he's humble at all, but the man is completely honest and straightforward which is something I admire greatly. His manner of speech is also CUTE!
<YayKpop>

Fans don't need to hate other fighters... I don't get this type of comment.

I'm a Khabib fan, for sure.

Last edited:
Back