Does Jon Jones take GAT supplements?

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
He wears a GAT shirt around a lot.

For those that don't know, GAT is a supplement company.

Just curious because I take one of their pre workouts, GAT Nitraflex, and Jones has been testing positive a lot
<6>

you can rip your natty card ts

there is no coming back now

100% tainted

Just avoid GAT Dick Pills and you will be fine

as long as you are not buying rare and expensive designer steroids and mixing them with GAT supplements you should be good

nitraflex is a great product. it also used to contain 1,3, dimethylamylamine which i'm fairly certain is a controlled substance.

images

nitraflex is a great product. it also used to contain 1,3, dimethylamylamine which i'm fairly certain is a controlled substance.
I've heard about Nitraflex containing DMAA in their old formula. I don't think they do anymore because it's a banned substance, and anything containing a banned substance can't be sold over the counter at stores like GNC (where I get Nitraflex) but who knows.

Saw him in a massthetics video taking the pre workout before deadlifts

So yeah

GAT T-Bol makes you piss hot

That's why I'm nervous taking it, unless he's mixing that shit in himself.
Don't be a puss! YOLO

I used to take DS Craze and I'm still alive and that had meth in it

Sure my eye blinks out of sync but that's called sacrifice to win

He mixes a bit of GAT supplements with his steroids.

He wears a GAT shirt around a lot.

For those that don't know, GAT is a supplement company.

Just curious because I take one of their pre workouts, GAT Nitraflex, and Jones has been testing positive a lot
<6>
A lot of people use nitraflex, myself included but ive never tested myself before. That shit makes you feel like a tweaker on pcp tho. I doubt a widely available supplement is causing him to fail.

Gat has adamantly denied their products are tainted and have backed it up with tests. Jones is just a juicehead.

Back