Does Jon Jones have the best elbows in the history of MMA?

Does Jones have the best elbows in MMA history

• Total voters
I come into these threads already going to vote for Jones, but these polls are stupid. The same gimmick is only funny so many times.

I come into these threads already going to vote for Jones, but these polls are stupid. The same gimmick is only funny so many times.

>another complaint about my poll threads
>another cormier av

<DCrying>

Pat Smith used to throw some nasty elbows, david lousua (so) also as I remeber.

Jones calls them hellbows for a reason though

tito pffft LnP Couture was mostly punches and Kenny just cut a couple people. Look at Joe Riggs or Josh Neer.
I will give you a like for Joe Riggs. Thats a good one.

But man, Tito had brutal elbows. He would bring that shit from way up high.

not sure they are the best he doesn't throw any strike well, but they are the most creative, and he is so well endowed with arm length that he can elbow at Hendo's punching range, making them really effective even thrown poorly, so perhaps they are the best

tenor.gif

After this guy Nathan Corbett had a few Shootboxing there was talks about him crossing over to MMA it never happened though he did knockout a Chute Boxe fighter though.

that standing elbow against Rashad is one of the finest single strikes I've seen in all of MMA

I will give you a like for Joe Riggs. Thats a good one.

But man, Tito had brutal elbows. He would bring that shit from way up high.
Joe Riggs GnP is damn good if only other parts of his skillset could match it he would've been a elite level guy.

How many times has Jones KO'ed someone stiff with an elbow...like Mike Perry?

Just trying to stir the pot.

MuayThaiElbowKO-400-6-slomo2-sg.gif

If Fedor threw elbows he would throw them like this.

I think someone like Anderson Silva can throw elbows properly good kinetic linking and proper body movement that bones has yet to master, Bones has really long range elbows though and very creative set ups, hes the best overall perhaps but he isnt the best at doing the strikes proficiently like silva is, and thats the way it should be because silva is a striker first jon is a wrestler first

He does have good elbows. I do not think you can talk about elbows without mentioning
DAVID LOISEAU

Are you all nuts? where is mr elbows.. david "the crow" loiseau?

Back