Does Jon Jones Getting Caught Suggest to Anyone That There Are Many Who Aren't Getting Caught?

Leonard Haid

Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream
@red
Reaction score
He thought he could get away with it, which suggests that he - and many others - have figured out ways to cheat the system. Agree, disagree, or what? If it's worth the risk of getting caught, maybe that means that many have not gotten caught.

Here comes the "They are ALL on PEDs and if you don't agree with us then you are stupid!" crusade.

Here comes the "They are ALL on PEDs and if you don't agree with us then you are stupid!" crusade.
DiazReacts.jpg

is normal. they are fantastic athletes, juice or no juice.

How about answering the question?

There is no "answer".

I can speculate with the best however and say yes, more than likely there are a whole slew of fighters that are cheating the system.

The only thing it suggests to me is that Jones was using PEDs.

No, it suggests the opposite.

Jones and Brock, who can afford the best, get caught.
But you expect me to believe that guys without such deep pockets, like Frankie, Matt Brown, Masvidal, Maia, etc, are all using but getting away with it?
Please...

There's obviously plenty of guys getting away with steroids.

It was only through dumb luck they found out the Russian team was roiding for the olympics.
They can't all be using. Probably not even most. But clearly plenty are.

And users are probably over-represented among the top fighters.

He thought he could get away with it, which suggests that he - and many others - have figured out ways to cheat the system. Agree, disagree, or what? If it's worth the risk of getting caught, maybe that means that many have not gotten caught.

I sort of see it in the opposite direction.

Jones is probably the second richest and most high-profile fighter in the UFC. If he couldn't gain access to a team of chemists who could beat the tests what possible chance do the fighters down the ladder have?

Jon Jones is now the Lance Armstrong of MMA.

But you expect me to believe that guys without such deep pockets, like Frankie, Matt Brown, Masvidal, Maia, etc, are all using but getting away with it?
Please...

Put this thread to bed, tenniswhiz rocked it to sleep!

90% as low as 85%

Bisping and his "Thailand trip". Now he's at 228 pounds and not fat? Being the most vocal about abusers.

He thinks he's dealing with children?

<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:

Please...

^^^^^

The whole "everybody is on steroids" doesn't make sense when the wealthiest fighters with the best teams and most resources are getting busted.

Are there a few that are probably getting away with it? Of course... but that number is definitely in the minority.

And the only fight he did pass we saw a different Jon Jones.

^^^^^

The whole "everybody is on steroids" doesn't make sense when the wealthiest fighters with the best teams and most resources are getting busted.

Are there a few that are probably getting away with it? Of course... but that number is definitely in the minority.
"They might not be on steroids now, but they used to be " - Stockton, CA

JJ clearly was influenced by his weightlifting buddies he's been associating himself with.

If I'm Jon

Throw them all under the bus

There all on shit
The coachs and teams all know and probably encourage it

Why not at this point

Back