Does Johnny Walker make everyone in the division look small?

Johnny actually stole Smith's hair before this photo, giving himself 200% hair and Smith 0% hair. He used this to appear taller
ngl now i kinda want too see smith with that hair on haha.

He'd easily be a decent size Heavy weight. but then again so does Jon Jones.

Question is: Smith ¿Gyno or not?

Johnny Walker is 6'5", 82" reach and pretty muscular. Jon Jones at LHW - 6'4" 84" reach with skinny legs and slightly less muscular.

What's Johnny Walker's in cage weight? Prob a bit higher like 225-230? Once he's done with LHW, he'll be a solid HW contender. I'm looking forward to that.

1704301616444.png1704301788864.png

don't know about small, but he def makes them look sane.

J-Walk is this MMA generations version of Pride Overeem, big and lanky with a size advantage over most in the weightclass, a guy who makes a hellacious cut to 205. The hard cut in turn depletes his already average chin, add bad defensive striking and you become the prototypical glass cannon.

It would be interesting to see if Johnny ever tries to move up and make a metamorphosis like we saw with UbeReem. In retrospect the move completely changed Alistair‘s career trajectory… Regardless of still being extremely susceptible to getting KTFO he was able to have success and longevity as a HW, arguably on the HW GOAT list.

The bigger they are...

ufc-johnny.gif

There's like 8 different meme stills from this two second gif.

Remember Smith vs Walker?
Smith looked like a short middleweight in that fight.
Even the Abraham from Dagestan looked short when he stood toe to toe with Walker.

Could Johnny Walker even make Alex Pereira look small?

1489856235.jpg
Here’s the answer ;)

Walker's a little bit taller, Jones is wearing shoes in that pic.

Smith is listed at 6'4 which is definitely wrong. He's adding an inch or two.
He's taller only because his head is pointier. He's not a bigger guy than Jones. His claims of being 6'6 are bullshit. Go look up pictures of him next to ngannou and they are the same height, just like Jones when he stood next to ngannou. If I had to guess I would say that Johnny Walker is probably 6'6 in shoes or close to it while guys like Jones, ngannou and Pereira are true 6'4 guys barefoot

He's taller only because his head is pointier. He's not a bigger guy than Jones. His claims of being 6'6 are bullshit. Go look up pictures of him next to ngannou and they are the same height, just like Jones when he stood next to ngannou. If I had to guess I would say that Johnny Walker is probably 6'6 in shoes or close to it while guys like Jones, ngannou and Pereira are true 6'4 guys barefoot
Walker was listed 193 cm in his early Brazilian MMA bouts. Only Walker, Ngannou, Gane are 193 cm barefoot. Pereira looks 3-4 cm shorter than Gane with no camera angle and shoe advantages, Jones looks 2 cm shorter than Ngannou in PFL face-off the same scenario. Height's a very tricky subject unless you measure them face against the wall barefoot.

Johnny Texas Walker did OK at growth

Back