Does it bug you history won't remember you?

Fuck no, I founded a football team, that's all the fame I ever wanted. <GinJuice>

In the grand scheme of things habitable earth is not even a blip on the cosmic radar

In the grand scheme of things habitable earth is not even a blip on the cosmic radar
Don't grand scheme. The Milky Way is a drop in the Universal ocean... but we're still a pretty large galaxy... plus we have pretty good satellite service

I'm just in it for the bucks and the Billies. Truffle butter, honey.

Yeah but everything is lost to history, in time. What difference does your kids remembering you for a few generations or culture for a couple hundred years make?

Guys like Achillies and hector I guess have lasted the longest, heroes of western culture since at least 800 BC (so 2800 years of renown).

I was just watching a great documentary on PBS about Neil Armstrong. Talk about someone history will remember!
Schools will be named after him a few hundred years from now still.

What a man.

Just make lots of personal videos, hilarious ones, for your future great great great grandchildren that you will never meet. Something like slamming about a liter of whiskey while in your underwear and ranting about the state of the YouTube comments section would be a good starter.

As OP said, think about it.
Whose photo cold you show around the world and people would recognize them?
You generally have to do something horrific or great

What does it matter by then when your gone you cant even appreciate people remembering you when its all over.. Just enjoy your stay as long as it lasts

all those before, and all those after.... nope-

Never say never, if your alive, you have a chance..if you care.

Think about it. We are just a blip. Time will eventually run out for us. Unless we are Einstein, or Babe Ruth or a very bad person like Hitler. We won't be remembered in a 100 years or less.

Is it our ego that makes us annoyed about this? (For ppl who do) And do you care? Its strange to me that one time I won't be here and it'll be all over.

Anyways.

IF make you feel better cavemen probably had theyr Einsten, Babe Ruth and Hitler too, and now we don't "remember" them

Extraordinary humans like the man that invented the spear or the woman who invented the blowjob, and we don't know theyr names

These posts will last for the rest of humanity.

Also, no.

All mighty time devours all things like the hungry hippo devouring so many marbles

nope I live for the moment and the present never the future or past.

If you continue your family tree you will always be remembered in some way

Just gotta make sure you have a son and he has a son and he has a son and so on
I actually have no idea who my great grandpa is or his father.

Yeah but everything is lost to history, in time. What difference does your kids remembering you for a few generations or culture for a couple hundred years make?

Guys like Achillies and hector I guess have lasted the longest, heroes of western culture since at least 800 BC (so 2800 years of renown).

Lol @ thinking Hector and Achilles ever existed. And the trojan war was 1150-1000 BC and the story was recited orally since then.

Back