Does it bug you history won't remember you?

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Think about it. We are just a blip. Time will eventually run out for us. Unless we are Einstein, or Babe Ruth or a very bad person like Hitler. We won't be remembered in a 100 years or less.

Is it our ego that makes us annoyed about this? (For ppl who do) And do you care? Its strange to me that one time I won't be here and it'll be all over.

Anyways.

Were we ever acknowledged?

Then how can we be forgotten?

If you continue your family tree you will always be remembered in some way

Just gotta make sure you have a son and he has a son and he has a son and so on

Not really, Such is life. The best I can hope for is if my future children's children's children looks me up on a family tree website or something.

back then history was recorded in books.

today, history is recorded on Sherdog.

I think somehow this is what drives those lunatics that go out and shoot random fucking people in a public place.. Now history WILL remember them where as before they'd have no fucking chance to actually EARN a spot in the history books.

In the grand scheme of things we'll probably be completely wiped out as a species by some cataclysmic event, so fuck Babe Ruth, Hitler and Einstein.

Sometimes I don't remember me either

no,it would not bother me in the slightest, what bothers me while i'm still alive, is the thought of not being there for people & pets who I currently care about and who depend on me.

Last edited:
I think somehow this is what drives those lunatics that go out and shoot random fucking people in a public place.. Now history WILL remember them where as before they'd have no fucking chance to actually EARN a spot in the history books.
more than a few have did it for that reason alone fella, no question about it.

I just wanna live long enough to grow old and watch my son grow up and be OK on his own and become senior citizen with my wife. Lol

tumblr_inline_mr0bg4HCij1qz4rgp.gif

As long as I'm not remembered for jerking off in a Starbucks drive through I'm good.

If you can't be a great example, be a horrible warning.

Chances are you won't even be remembered in your own family lineage. Really who knows the first names of their great great grandparents?

No. I've come to accept the fact I'm not going to break Barry Bonds' HR record.

When i was banned from Sherdog nobody noticed, I was depressed

No, I revel in my obscurity.
And history will forget a lot more people than you think. Hollywood stars, people that invent things, anybody can and will be forgotten.

Think of all the well known stars of the forties and fifties hardly anyone remembers.

Back