Does it bother you when someone touches you without permission?

Yes.doesnt matter im a nice person.

We are a touchy nation

more than the French?

I went to a post office in Paris to mail some postcards. As I waited in a line, some big fat jolly guy started his shift and walked up to each work area that had a woman working and kissed each of them on both cheeks to greet them before sitting at his station to start work.

I think that's fuckin' awesome.

more than the French?

I went to a post office in Paris to mail some postcards. As I waited in a line, some big fat jolly guy started his shift and walked up to each work area that had a woman working and kissed each of them on both cheeks to greet them before sitting at his station to start work.

I think that's fuckin' awesome.

More or less the same, and definitely more on the south

We're more rough though, if the french is a cat the italian is a dog... both positive and negative lol

Nobody touched my peepee as a kid, so no it doesn't bother me.

I prefer if people don't touch me unless it's a female I'm interested in. Some folks don't respect boundaries.

With my family and friends being the exception, I generally HATE it when people touch me.

So of course I train in some of the most touch feely martial arts (judo and BJJ), where you literally can't train without constant close contact.

So of course I work in a very touch feely field (healthcare) where I have like 5 work moms, and 10+ more who want the job, who touch me randomly and without warning all the damn time.

But I'm not an asshole, so I just keep it to myself.

Depends on the situation and the people involved. Sometimes people come from a touchy environment and just do it as a way to feel connected to people they know.

I remember going to several parties were I always only black dude there and people would be a little stand offish at first because they didn't know me and I'm a pretty muscular guy. But once they had a few drinks in them and talked to me a few times, they'd be hugging me (mostly white girls) or giving you playful punches when we start talking sports. Most of the women I am friends with give me hugs when we run into each other so that's to be expected.

It was this one Mexican dude I met through a friend who was a pretty good guy until he started drinking and got all homo erotic. When he has sober, he was laid back but you'd literally have to push this guy away because he get like centimeters from your face making weird eye contact. He's lucky most of us were chill dudes are he would have gotten slept.

Depends on the situation and the people involved. Sometimes people come from a touchy environment and just do it as a way to feel connected to people they know.

I remember going to several parties were I always only black dude there and people would be a little stand offish at first because they didn't know me and I'm a pretty muscular guy. But once they had a few drinks in them and talked to me a few times, they'd be hugging me (mostly white girls) or giving you playful punches when we start talking sports. Most of the women I am friends with give me hugs when we run into each other so that's to be expected.

It was this one Mexican dude I met through a friend who was a pretty good guy until he started drinking and got all homo erotic. When he has sober, he was laid back but you'd literally have to push this guy away because he get like centimeters from your face making weird eye contact. He's lucky most of us were chill dudes are he would have gotten slept.
White guys like to do some weird shit sometimes when they drink.
I'd drink with these guys in university, they'd get drunk and start whipping out their dicks...wanting to wrestle shirtless..drawing dicks on people..or putting their bare asses on passed out dudes faces..

I never trusted myself to get drunk with them guys. I was scared I'd wake up to a puckered asshole hovering over my face and I'd instinctively fist it.
<{chips}>

Whenever I first meet someone I try and put my finger in their eye.

Everyone seems to hate that but I tell them I came from a “touching household”

White guys like to do some weird shit sometimes when they drink.
I'd drink with these guys in university, they'd get drunk and start whipping out their dicks...wanting to wrestle shirtless..drawing dicks on people..or putting their bare asses on passed out dudes faces..

I never trusted myself to get drunk with them guys. I was scared I'd wake up to a puckered asshole hovering over my face and I'd instinctively fist it.
<{chips}>

Some White guys, especially those fraternity types, do like doing some 'weird' shit. Luckily most of the white guys I've hung out with could get a little crazy but nothing to the extreme of whipping out their dicks or any other type of immature gay nonsense. They knew I didn't play that shit LOL

Only when someone is emotional. I'd rather them not share their feelings with them. Unless it's for a hug, I'm cool with that. Angry people need to keep their hands to themselves. Same with sad people needing to pull someone toward them. If someone is crying and pulling on my arm, I get heated.

It's never bothered me at all. The way I see it, if someone touches you, that means they're comfortable with you.

Back