Does Holly Holm have the best manager in the game?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
We don't give enough cred to managers who are great at their job. Let's take a look at Holly's:

If you include this fight, Holly's last 6 fights will have consisted of 4 title fights and 2 main events. That's with a 3 fight losing streak in the middle.

It also looks like this fight with Cyborg is happening on Holly's terms.

Her manager needs a fucking christmas bonus.

It's more the fact the UFC wants her as champ again.

I think more of it is due to the fact that she beat Ronda, which in turn made her a decent draw.

She's a needle mover, so she gets more opportunities.

Think it is just that the 145 division sucks. Who else was willing to fight Cyborg... Not many. And Holm has a decent name. But headlining the end of the year UFC. SMH.

That division needs her BADLY

Think it is just that the 145 division sucks. Who else was willing to fight Cyborg... Not many. And Holm has a decent name. But headlining the end of the year UFC. SMH.
Is it the Main Event??
Nah, I think they just haven’t put together the big one yet.

yes one of them I suspect

Before she signed with the UFC she was playing hard ball

Yeah, but from the look of it, it’s on Holly’s terms. Not to mention, she’s probably getting a nice paycheck. Great management imo.

Also, Dana hates her management. They must be doing something right.

No, because she's fighting Cyborg instead of Nunes. Nunes is a very winnable fight for her.

yes one of them I suspect

Before she signed with the UFC she was playing hard ball
Yeah they held out when Holly was making highlight reel knockouts in the small shows before signing with the ufc. I also think she had some sort of a garenteed title shot which is how she got the Ronda fight.

Yeah they held out when Holly was making highlight reel knockouts in the small shows before signing with the ufc. I also think she had some sort of a garenteed title shot which is how she got the Ronda fight.
Thats what I remember reading I think. Something like 500K and a guaranteed TS or maybe a cool million.

lol according to Dana she have the worse manager, he said they should waited for Ronda rematch she would've got paid much more.

<{dayum}> She has got to be the hottest plain Jane alive, the girl got that tickness & fitness..

Oh man, I usually dont get the horny feels for celebs but this video where she was all soft-spoken while ripping on Cyborg legit gave he a reasonable chub.

Last edited:
Got fast tracked to Ronda. Was either Tate 3 or Holly. W in TF

Then got Tate. L in TF

Then fought Val.

Than KO'ed Bethe.

Than lost to I'm scared shitless of Cyborg GDR. L in TF

Now since 145 women's division has like 4 figthers in it she gets another TS. Will probably get beat down in fashion.

I think it's more of her being in a good position than good management tactics. The UFC doesn't have a lot of options sometimes.

Isn't like 75% of Randy Couture's fights title fights? That's good negotiating.

No.

She blew the biggest payday of her career by pushing the match with Tate. Had she held off she likely would have kicked Ronda's head off again and may still be champion to this day.

She had 3 underwhelming fights in the UFC before fighting Ronda. She didn't have any guarantee TS. It was either Ronda fight Holly or Tate 3. Ronda ran through everyone else.

More like easiest fighter to manage. Tall blonde that upset Ronda in a weak talent pool compared to the men's division. UFC brass holds so much power over the fighters that managers are there to make sure their clients don't get totally dicked over, rather than score them sweet deals.

Back