Does Holloway Fear T-City's Subs?

Edgy Brah

Look into it
Banned
Reaction score
In the upcoming UFC 226 matchup does Max eschew all ground fighting with Ortega? I feel Max is ballsy but he will like most avoid the ground and be extra careful standing up to keep Brian at range.

Chaelito talks aspects of their fight.

I also dislike Ortega because he pissed hot on his UFC debut but then went on to pass it off as a weight cutting drug when it was a full blown steroid. Fuck that guy.

He damn well should. Max needs to keep this fight standing by any means necessary and pick T-City apart with his boxing. Also be careful about ducking one of Ortega's punches/hooks when he's in close range too, Ortega might seize the chance right then to grab ahold of his neck and slap on the guillotine.

He damn well should. Max needs to keep this fight standing by any means necessary and pick T-City apart with his boxing. Also be careful about ducking one of Ortega's punches/hooks when he's in close range too, Ortega might seize the chance right then to grab ahold of his neck and slap on the guillotine.

Well said

I wouldn't say scared, but he is very aware of it. But at the same time I'm sure Ortega is aware of holloway's standup abilities and will look to either get it to the ground, or seize any small opening, if Holloway even leaves one.

Fear? NO
Respect and gameplan accordingly? YES

I feel like Ortega could definitely win this fight and he's a big dude for the weight class really. But Holloway is the man. The best is blessed baby

Holloway has turned into a hermit, living in fear of Ortegas ground game.

I feel like Ortega could definitely win this fight and he's a big dude for the weight class really. But Holloway is the man. The best is blessed baby

Dudes fukin massive dude, don't know how he does it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back