Does Gastelum 1st round ko make GSP comeback win look weak?

I can tell you are clueless and delusional.

Fighting bigger men is not as impressive as fighting men in your weight division. Tell me more.

When did Conor fight bigger men? The man he fought at WW was a LW just like Conor.

Good morning fellas.., Does Gastelums DOMINANT victory over Bisping make GSP win over Bisping look weak or less impressive now?

Its definately time for Bisping to retire. I really hope he knows this now

I don't think so .... Perhaps a lil to soon for the count to return and after the beating he got from gsp
Those elbows from the top prolly did some lasting damage

No, plenty of guys can KO people that GSP can't. Look at GSP vs Hardy, then Condit vs Hardy, yet Condit couldn't beat GSP.

it was weak to begin with

Not weak but certainly not nearly as important as it was talked up as, Bisping basically beat a past it Anderson and got an upset over Rokchold before barely surviving a fossilised Hendo.

Sherdog loves its UFC hype though and some had actually started to believe Bisping had turned into a world beater.

I can tell you are clueless and delusional.

Fighting bigger men is not as impressive as fighting men in your weight division. Tell me more.

Im really confused by this post.. he fought nate twice at 170 lbs and lost one of them.. nate is NOT a special fighter by any means and he fought and beat alvarez for the title but AGAIN, he has NEVER defended his title.. id much rather see him defend his belt vs tf than seeing a 3rd fight against nate.

Let me ask you this in all seriousness.. can you list your top 5 goat list?

Dat mental gymnastics
I think you are confusing current GSP for prime GSP.

GSP's cardio hasn't looked impressive since his first ACL tear. Since, he's torn another ACL, and retired for 4 years.

I'm far from confident GSP has better cardio than Gastelum at this point.
Well mw gsp wasn't best cardio gsp, I agree to that. But packing more weight on and being away from the sport 4 years, would do that. I bet his cardio will be a lot better next time.

Stop listening to Joe Rogan and actually watch the fight.
Or listen to Sonnen, who says he saw GSP realize there was no way he could win the 2nd round after getting knocked down and therefore chose to coast so he could conserve energy and recovery from the damage, because he was a master of winning five-round fights and was in no hurry to burn energy on a round he wasn't going to win.

Im really confused by this post..
Having one's delusions questioned with simple logic often reveals cognitive dissonance in the deluded.

he fought nate twice at 170 lbs and lost one of them.. nate is NOT a special fighter by any means and he fought and beat alvarez for the title but AGAIN, he has NEVER defended his title.. id much rather see him defend his belt vs tf than seeing a 3rd fight against nate.

Let me ask you this in all seriousness.. can you list your top 5 goat list?
Conor McGregor is the official greatest of all time. It is a superlative title. There is no "top 5 GOAT list."

Flashbacks to UFC 85 and how a magnitude of people were saying Alves was going to crush GSP because he beat Hughes quicker and more brutally than George did.

No, styles make fights and Gastelum is a worse matchup for Bisping than GSP was. Similarly, GSP is a bad matchup for Gastelum and I'd drop good coin on GSP vs Gastelum if it had close odds.

Or you can pretend MMAmath works, your choice.

Maybe if he was still in his prime, but GSP is not a bad match up for Kelvin anymore, come on.

Nah. GSP hadn't fought in 4 years, he moved up in weight, and Bisping was fresh. That, and MMA math and variations of it generally don't produce logical results.

Having one's delusions questioned with simple logic often reveals cognitive dissonance in the deluded.

Conor McGregor is the official greatest of all time. It is a superlative title. There is no "top 5 GOAT list."

Are you being serious or just trolling mcgregor fans?

Good morning fellas.., Does Gastelums DOMINANT victory over Bisping make GSP win over Bisping look weak or less impressive now?

Its definately time for Bisping to retire. I really hope he knows this now
Nope,
Bling did it wrong by fighting after less then a month from being Knocked down and choked out and went against a heavy hitter.
Dumb mistake if you ask me.

Also different styles make “it look” different but have the same outcome.
I thought that was a well Known fact around here.

Back