Does Garbrandt have a chance against Dillishaw

As long as it last longer, the fans win in the end. Great fight! Underserved, but awesome matchup

He does definitely. That natural power for a BW is a game changer. And Cody is fast Asf. Very underwhelmed by his preparation though, especially when you compare it to TJ.

I've got TJ by KO again, but make no mistake, this is a very dangerous fight for TJ, everytime they're matched up.

sorry guys i didn't watch the first fight i was in jail for aggravated assault
<Huh2>

I agree with most posters above we are looking at an even match, maybe 60/40 leaning towards TJ.

Maybe the biggest X factor is i reckon TJ will learn more from the first fight and will avoid the brawling. Even though he won , he also nearly got KTFO end of the first. I think TJ might come into this fight with a more diverse game including a grappling heavy approach.
I doubt cody is gonna do anything different. He always wants to stand and bang.

TJ by more tools but a close thing. No betting on this one

Cody has legit power, but TJ took his best shots, recovered, and retaliated in devastating fashion. I told my buddy before that fight that TJ had been sparring Lomachenko, and Cody was going to lose badly. I still stand by that. I saw nothing in the first fight that makes me think otherwise. Cody has nothing TJ hasn't already seen...besides a puncher's chance, he has nothing. Cody probably gets slept again.

The guy has stupid speed and power in both hands. To suggest that he doesn't have a chance is just asinine. He hurt Dillashaw pretty badly in his last fight, so why couldn't he do it a second time?

Nice kick by the snake but I dont see it happening again. Cody by being the better fighter.

The fight is 50/50 just like the first fight, it's just happening too fast.
This. I love this matchup/rivalry but they are rushing it so badly.

These guys are dead even imo.

That fight was the story of a really really good in fight adjustment, not one guy being better than the other

Cody has had months to make similar adjustments

I'd put it close to even

Neck tats couldn’t have hit him with a better shot, if TJ can eat a punch like that as he’s moving forward and still survive to comeback back and get to the KO it’ll be tough to finish him to the second time around

So maybe Dodson's got the most power at 135...?

This. I love this matchup/rivalry but they are rushing it so badly.

These guys are dead even imo.

They are making it seem like 135 isn't filled with challengers. Moraes vs TJ would've been just as high stakes of a match & fun. They could've then made Cody vs Assunao for #1 contendor & just tell Cruz that he's made of glass & to retire & do a fight breakdown show for ESPN or something which he would excel at.

Cody KO's TJ and then switches over to pure boxing and stiffens Lomachenko as well.

War CoGar

maxresdefault.jpg

seeing how TJ only sucker punches and hits ppl after the bell in training I think Cody has a shot.

They are making it seem like 135 isn't filled with challengers. Moraes vs TJ would've been just as high stakes of a match & fun. They could've then made Cody vs Assunao for #1 contendor & just tell Cruz that he's made of glass & to retire & do a fight breakdown show for ESPN or something which he would excel at.
<PlusJuan>Yup.

Love those fights. Marlon is a force to be reckoned with right now. Dude is a scary 35er

Did you see the first round of the first fight?

I'm expecting TJ to win but I wouldn't be surprised if Cody wins.

Not a fight I'd put money on.

No chance. He has racked up too much karma attacking TJ for childish things. He'll lose every time, in humiliating fashion.

Cody has the speed advantage and heavy hands, of course he has a chance. TJ has better variety and chin though.

They will Bang... and someone will sleep. Looked like Cody had it at the end of round one... then got reckless and caught.

Back