Does Garbrandt have a chance against Dillishaw

Cody KO's TJ and then switches over to pure boxing and stiffens Lomachenko as well.

War CoGar

anyone could win. Cody hurt TJ once and TJ is more diverse on the feet.

The fight is 50/50 just like the first fight, it's just happening too fast.

60 year old Van Damme broke Cody's chin. TJ got this.

No

cody-knocks-down-tj.gif

The fight is 50/50 just like the first fight, it's just happening too fast.

Idk about 50/50 I gotta lean towards TJ

Cody really should have crushed a few cans, he's too young

Race to the KO. Neither of them are particularly durable but Cody definately has the weaker chin. With that said he also has better stopping power and speed. If he can work faster than TJ and keep that defense up then he has a shot

Anyone thinking it's more than 50/50 is a moron. They can both be finished. Dodson finished tj. So it's up in the air to.tell the trith

TJ got saved by the bell at the end of the first round, in there last fight. 10 secomds longer and Cody would have got the Win. But then TJ came out in the second and finished him. It was a close fight.

This is definately a 50/50 fight. I could see it going either way. I wouldn't be suprised whoever wins. They are pretty evenly matched.

Of course he was winning alot of the exchanges with his power and speed. Imo he just got careless with his defense.
Im a big fan of both i hope this match lasts alot longer this time

Dilly almost got finished in the first fight. Cody was toying around with him and then his chin failed him.

<codychoke>

I hope killashaw leaves neck tats stretched out face down ass up for a second time

Neck tats couldn’t have hit him with a better shot, if TJ can eat a punch like that as he’s moving forward and still survive to comeback back and get to the KO it’ll be tough to finish him to the second time around

As much as i dont like cody he has a very good chance of finishing tj . the fight is 50/50 or maybe 60/40 for tj .

he almost got finished last time so yea its not like their last fight was a one sided domination either

Back