Does Forrest Still Have His TUF 1 Dirtbike?

<Fedor23>

Well...I did feel like a bit of a casual for asking the question, but with all the wizards of wisdom around these parts, I hoped someone else would’ve already solved this riddle.
No prob bud. free class for you.

I wonder do fighters have to pay tax on prizes won while doing tuf? If so, that must suck.

He just texted me back and said fuck off, so I think that means yes.

Okay that settles it I guess, thanks for asking him. Hope he still keeps up the maintenance for collector value. There’s plenty of bikers I think at the UFC who can help him.

B8F71043-DC94-4E3F-B469-1C9B84BB781F.png

Came in here to find out what type of dirt bike. Never heard of Alien bikes so I did a quick search and all I could find were videos of “FOUND ALIEN WHEN DIRTBIKING?!?!?”

E111D77F-9456-43E1-91F2-2A89D3EE2B76.jpeg

Damn that’s some spooky shit, I guess the truth really is out there!

26B88915-770F-4B29-863B-D25A2882972C.jpeg

View attachment 398451

For sho, different strokes...
I wish they gave out more tbh lol, not film the visit to the shop though necessarily.
Fighters could always give em to friends and family if they don’t like bikes.
Never noticed the guy in the background before. Reminds me a little bit of

wat-woman.jpg

but more smiley

I don’t know I’ll try to remember to ask him when we are hanging out tomorrow

fuck,does forrest sound punchy, or is it just me?

While watching a replay of the first Ultimate Fighter finale on Fight Network I noticed after Griffin wins the contract he’s given a number of prizes, including a Scion, a watch, and a “motorcycle”.

As the credits roll, the camera shows the merch’ and it appears to be an “Alien” brand dirtbike...

Maybe it was popular back then, but after a couple of attempts, I’m unable to find if such a company even existed.

With the more recent Harley Davidson sponsorships, perhaps Forrest traded in the Alien for a HOG? Does he still ride it to this day, popping wheelies in the staff parking lot at the performance institute?

This is the best I could find:

View attachment 398291

WTF isnt this Overeem?

I rate this thread.

I recently rewatched TUF Jones vs Sonnen, it's cringe when they force these athletes to walk into a Harley store and pretend how interested they are in Harleys. Majority of them admitted they hadn't even ridden a motorbike before, yet they win 1500cc+ 300kg+ kilo cruiser.

Pretty dumb prize to give your champ, since most long time riders end up with a permanent limp it seems.

Back