Does Fedor have better all-around game than Jon Jones?

Fyodor is better everywhere but especially so in grappling.

Fyodor would end Jones inside 2 rounds at HW.

To this day I've never seen a more well-rounded fighter than prime Fedor. And I've never seen a more explosive fighter either. Chael said that he was shocked by how fast he was on the feet and on the ground, even at 42.

Jon has more game

jon-jones-models.jpg

I'm calling it right now.

There is a 0% chance that she is bad in bed...

AjSDDo6CQAAtRa1.jpg

Jon looks about 175lbs there lol

He weighed 206 right? That makes him a HW unless you want to use that one pound over in non title fights against me, then he’d be a LHW.

All lhws fight at 215-230 fight night
HWs are between 230-265 fight night

Dan was 206 lbs when he knocked Fedor out

Jones has fought the better fighters over his career.. And showed really no weakness. Especially against anyone smaller with an inferior reach..
Gustaffson? There he looked like a bum fearing anything, just gustaffson walking to him.

What is jones path to victory?

Use his length? You think fedor will be afraid to walk through his range? Because I don't. Jones doesn't have the power ESPECIALLY at HW to stop fedor from walking him down.

It’s not about whether Fedor is afraid it’s that jokes skills are too dynamic. Fedor struggles with current fighters as seen in his fights when moving to America to fight. Rampage wasn’t afraid to walk through jones strikes yet his rhythm got interrupted by jones oblique kicks.

Not one of Fedors top oponants have done well when moving to America so we now have a better idea where he fits in. DC who is a better version of Fedor got KO’d by Jones.

It’s not about whether Fedor is afraid it’s that jokes skills are too dynamic. Fedor struggles with current fighters as seen in his fights when moving to America to fight. Rampage wasn’t afraid to walk through jones strikes yet his rhythm got interrupted by jones oblique kicks.

Not one of Fedors top oponants have done well when moving to America so we now have a better idea where he fits in. DC who is a better version of Fedor got KO’d by Jones.

Ya you're right, the guy who stood with Cro cop will be lost against the kicks of Jon jones lol:

Also steroids knocked out dc.

Ya you're right, the guy who stood with Cro cop will be lost against the kicks of Jon jones lol:

Also steroids knocked out dc.
Cro Cop the guy who got KO’d by Gonzaga, Shaub and Mir? You’re an idiot if you don’t think a guy who KO’d granite chin Cormier can’t KO Fedor.

Cormier is not Fedor.

We need to stop drawing that comparison. Whether you think either is better, is your choice and it could be argued either way.

Fedor NEVER used to sit in the pocket and strike as he’s doing now. At his peak, Fedor’s strikes were only used to set up transitions. And that’s all he did, was transition.......never letting his opponent find a comfort zone.

Jones is stylistically a horrible match-up against Fedor.

It'd be a tough fight for Jon, even against a past-his-prime Fedor, and I'm not joking when I say this. Casting punches destroy any distance advantage that Jones would have in the standup, and Fedor is a bit big for Jones to throw around without the Judo coming into play(twisting that he does when someone tries to pick him up). Because of Jon's long limbs, Fedor's armbars are much more dangerous on the ground. Jon's strengths are mostly neutralized by Fedor.

Vs a prime Fedor? Fedor all the way.

I’m glad someone brought up the casting punches and the way Fedor controlled the distance.

No guarantee Fedor would win, but it’s a fight I would’ve love to have seen.

Fedor past his prime sparring at the time reigning WBA cruiserweight champion (2011/2012).

Fedor is far more accomplished and skilled imo

Jon is a freak

DC & Fedor = 2 very different skill sets.

use.gif

Fedor got ko by a freaking MW.

So did Mark Hunt.

Hendo and Manhoef can KO anyone in the world if they connect.

Fedor only weighed in about 15lbs heavier than Hendo, he's basically a fat MW himself.

Fedor is a much better finisher.

Before he KO'd DC, Jones had been 4 straight 25 minute decisions.

Cro Cop the guy who got KO’d by Gonzaga, Shaub and Mir? You’re an idiot if you don’t think a guy who KO’d granite chin Cormier can’t KO Fedor.

Ohhh so since Cro Cop got knocked out when he was old and past his prime, that means he sucked when he fought fedor, gotcha. Next your going to bring up the randleman KO, even tho he hits 10 times harder than jones ever has, right?

You are clearly a child who has absolutely no idea just how good fedor was in his prime.

Ohhh so since Cro Cop got knocked out when he was old and past his prime, that means he sucked when he fought fedor, gotcha. Next your going to bring up the randleman KO, even tho he hits 10 times harder than jones ever has, right?

You are clearly a child who has absolutely no idea just how good fedor was in his prime.

Oh right the old past his prime excuse eh.

Back