Does/did your parents watch you play your videogames? Play games themselves?

When I was 11 my dad would say "When I was your age I'd just play with my dick!". So no, my parents doesn't/don't.

My parents never play video games, but we've entered an era where people in their 20s and 30 will be playing alongside their kids a lot more.

My dad played some of the early Nintendo sports games with us (the first baseball game and 10 Yard Fight) when NES first was out, but that was the end of it. Now I'm in my 40's, and playing video games with my kids is a lot of fun. The whole Plants vs. Zombies franchise is fun for the whole family, and the Garden Warfare games are really, really fun shooters, and I feel cool playing them with my kids.

Got an NES for Christmas way back and begged my dad to play Super Mario Bros. with me. He played about 2 minutes and then said "I gotta do the bills" and never played again, lol.

My Dad played a bit in the Genesis/Mega Drive days but by the time we got N64 he was out, fortunately I had two siblings and we were playing Mario Kart, Smash Bros and Perfect Dark every night.

Back