Does Demetrious Johnson Ever Stop Whining?

This place is an echo chamber and has only gotten worse since posters are no longer pretending "I watch fights for fighting", they're all proud and allowed to enjoy MMA for the drama.

They can't remember 70% of the card, or don't watch it, and are forced to pretend stars like DJ are the most boring fighters alive. They are clearly not paying attention and joining too many circle jerks on Sherdog.

And what really makes me laugh is all of the PPV bullshit.
All of a sudden everyone here is an expert on PPV numbers and such and actually use that logic to find out whose the better fighter.
What the fuck is up with that shit?

Sherdog is becoming nothing more that the bitchfest beta male Kardashian crew.
A fuckin popularity contest.

What ever happened to simply finding out whose the better fighter?

See that's a solid argument!
giphy.gif
p4p MT fighter right there. no flaws.

No one gives a shit about DJ and his pretend title record against no name children. Ducking TJ was the nail in the coffin.

Let's fuckin argue about it.

And youre an authority.....how?
Clearly an 05 join date on Sherdog is considered some type of authority in the mma world, no?

Okay fine, But I stand by my opinion, whatever little respect we had for that stuttering, bald little manlet was gone once he ducked TJ.

"waaah, what if he doesn't make weight, it's not fair"

We're not talking about Johnny Hendricks here, we're talking about the all professional bro, Dillashaw. Him missing weight was never going to be an issue.

Last edited:
Clearly an 05 join date on Sherdog is considered some type of authority in the mma world, no?

Okay fine, But I stand by my opinion, whatever little respect we had for that stuttering, bald little manlet we had was gone once he ducked TJ.

Were not talking about Johnny Hendricks here, we're talking about the all professional bro, Dillashaw. Him missing weight was never going to be an issue.

Ok. Well...why dont u go in there and take his title and show the world!
Youve got it all figured out.

MM can always ask out of his UFC contract and go to Bellator. Oh, I forgot, Bellator does not have a men's flyweight division (although they have a women's flyweight division). In all seriousness, think about it for a minute, Bellator elected to start a women's 125-pound division instead of a men's division. That fact alone should indicate the value the top promotions see in men's flyweight.
He can't ask out of his contract without paying a huge penalty. Which in many cases, is all earnings made during length of contract, etc..
And maybe Bellator thought 125 women's was marketable at the time? Because the UFC didn't have that division for women, only for men. In which the best in the world, was already under contract with the UFC.

Okay fine, But I stand by my opinion, whatever little respect we had for that stuttering, bald little manlet we had was gone once he ducked TJ.

Were not talking about Johnny Hendricks here, we're talking about the all professional bro, Dillashaw. Him missing weight was never going to be an issue.
A join date on sherdog means nothing in any world. So you using that logic alone, just discredits anything you say. Then you saying MM ducked TJ, just shows the level of casual many mma fans truly are, in the eyes of many.

A join date on sherdog means nothing in any world. So you using that logic alone, just discredits anything you say. Then you saying MM ducked TJ, just shows the level of casual many mma fans truly are, in the eyes of many.
Get lost you triggered little bitch.

Ok. Well...why dont u go in there and take his title and show the world!
Youve got it all figured out.
I would but I don't think they sanction full sized adult against children matches.

Back