Does Demetrious Johnson Ever Stop Whining?

honda defended against top 10 fighters in her division too, doesnt mean they or her were any good lol gtfo nerd
Comparing mens and womens divisions is silly. Flyweight is better than any wmma division, and guys like Benevidez, MM, Dodson, etc.did very well fighting undersized at BW. MM and Joe B were title contenders at bw.

honda defended against top 10 fighters in her division too, doesnt mean they or her were any good lol gtfo nerd

Ronda was great at one aspect of the game, but got exposed when the competition catched up to her. She didn't develop the rest of her game, and was punished for it. DJ's competition is not that good either, for the simple reason that very few men are that small, but if you just do the eye test, you can easily tell how skilled DJ is. He literally has zero flaws. It's fine if you don't like looking at small men fight, but don't suggest that DJ is comparable to Ronda - DJ is a freaking master at his craft and if you've watched more than a few MMA fights you should really be able to see that. It's possible that he wouldn't be as dominant a champ, if he was bigger and thus competing in a higher (more competitive) weight class, but he'd still be one of the top fighters in the organisation.

I don't think the relationship is going to recover from DFW threatening to shut down the division.
Johnson just said the whole thing was a huge misunderstanding, and he hopes to squash it with White at UFC 214.

Ball's in White's court, but Johnson is still pushing for the Borg fight. My guess is White will book it, but bury it on a FS1 / Fight Pass card.

Currently having a fit on the MMA Hour about not being formally presented his ESPY (even though they were nice enough to even award it to him to begin with).

Also awkwardly dropping F-bombs every three words. It's like listening to a nine-year-old swearing for attention.

His type have been ruined by an ingrained sense of entitlement.

If you don't baby them along and give constant reassurance, they will feel like they are being discriminated against or oppressed.

ariel the type of person to throw around slights and act surprised when confronted later

im on his side, i mean, how could anyone ever side with dana fucking white, but this pisses me off

and its been constant... ever since this feud started, but it keeps ramping up as of late.

triggering intensifies

Ariel Helwani's actions are not the problem. What he is doing is the right thing to do.

The only thing that should erk the fans and most of you are too stupid to articulate it in words even though you instinctively feel sketched is the fact that he has been a UFC lapdog and would have continued to be their lapdog if he could keep getting away with it. That's the sketchy part about Ariel, not his snarky passive aggressive style of reporting.

That's part of the nature of the job.

Joesph Benavidez, Kyoji Horiguchi and John Dodson are all very accomplished fighers.

Dodson and Benavidez had/have good stints at 135, and Horiguchi is a beast.
ok so 3 good wins - doesnt change anything in regards to the overall point i was making

To answer your question, MM will never stop whining. If he hasn't figured out that he needs the UFC a hell of a lot more than they need him, I don't think that revelation is in the cards for him.

Wasn't he a model company man a few months ago? Never heard this guy complain about much at all. Add him to the list of disgruntled fighters the UFC has pissed all over.
He said the same thing months, even years ago. You are just now paying attention.

Currently having a fit on the MMA Hour about not being formally presented his ESPY (even though they were nice enough to even award it to him to begin with).

Also awkwardly dropping F-bombs every three words. It's like listening to a nine-year-old swearing for attention.
If fighters are gonna keep complaining but not do what moussasi did then we should not support them

MM can always ask out of his UFC contract and go to Bellator. Oh, I forgot, Bellator does not have a men's flyweight division (although they have a women's flyweight division). In all seriousness, think about it for a minute, Bellator elected to start a women's 125-pound division instead of a men's division. That fact alone should indicate the value the top promotions see in men's flyweight.

Back