Does Demetrious Johnson Ever Stop Whining?

A

AronaBeatsJones

Currently having a fit on the MMA Hour about not being formally presented his ESPY (even though they were nice enough to even award it to him to begin with).

Also awkwardly dropping F-bombs every three words. It's like listening to a nine-year-old swearing for attention.

Him and Ariel should throw a double pity party and put that on Flocombat PPV. Have Luke Thomas as PBP commentator while we force him to eat kale chips dipped in yellow mustard.

Until DJ defends against legit competition,

I consider Mens Flyweight as part of WMMA

Currently having a fit on the MMA Hour about not being formally presented his ESPY (even though they were nice enough to even award it to him to begin with).

Also awkwardly dropping F-bombs every three words. It's like listening to a nine-year-old swearing for attention.
Who made you listen?

Wasn't he a model company man a few months ago? Never heard this guy complain about much at all. Add him to the list of disgruntled fighters the UFC has pissed all over.

Don't worry I can beat up everybody at a 10 year old's birthday party 2.

only when he has his bottle after his mid day napskis

Ariel has also been throwing passive aggressive jabs the whole show.

"Dana is a petty piece of shit, I'm totally unbiased and I'm totally taking the high road because I'm not going to stoop to the level of this piece of shit bully and call him names and stuff like that"

"Hey Joe Duffy I know you said you're very happy with the new 7-fight UFC deal, but did Bellator offer you a more lucrative deal? Are you happy in the UFC? Were you going to walk away? Seriously are you really happy?"

Until DJ defends against legit competition,

I consider Mens Flyweight as part of WMMA
<JerryWWF>

You mean like all of the top 10 guys in his division? Several of which were also contenders at BW? With a 60% finishing rate as champ.

<JerryWWF>

You mean like all of the top 10 guys in his division? Several of which were also contenders at BW? With a 60% finishing rate as champ.
honda defended against top 10 fighters in her division too, doesnt mean they or her were any good lol gtfo nerd

Ariel has also been throwing passive aggressive jabs the whole show.

"Dana is a petty piece of shit, I'm totally unbiased and I'm totally taking the high road because I'm not going to stoop to the level of this piece of shit bully and call him names and stuff like that"

"Hey Joe Duffy I know you said you're very happy with the new 7-fight UFC deal, but did Bellator offer you a more lucrative deal? Are you happy in the UFC? Were you going to walk away? Seriously are you really happy?"
ariel the type of person to throw around slights and act surprised when confronted later

im on his side, i mean, how could anyone ever side with dana fucking white, but this pisses me off

and its been constant... ever since this feud started, but it keeps ramping up as of late.

triggering intensifies

Wasn't he a model company man a few months ago? Never heard this guy complain about much at all. Add him to the list of disgruntled fighters the UFC has pissed all over.

I don't think the relationship is going to recover from DFW threatening to shut down the division.

honda defended against top 10 fighters in her division too, doesnt mean they or her were any good lol gtfo nerd

Joesph Benavidez, Kyoji Horiguchi and John Dodson are all very accomplished fighers.

Dodson and Benavidez had/have good stints at 135, and Horiguchi is a beast.

Mouse could always be in ewok at Disney world if UFC clises 125 division

Last edited:
ariel the type of person to throw around slights and act surprised when confronted later

im on his side, i mean, how could anyone ever side with dana fucking white, but this pisses me off

and its been constant... ever since this feud started, but it keeps ramping up as of late.

triggering intensifies

I love it. All popcorn is good popcorn. I hope both sides escalate.

pVhpJ5h.jpg

Back