Does Dan Henderson's two Pride Belts hold more value than UFC's Dual Champs?

Troll, he beat Vitor, Big Nog, Fedor who IS GOAT, he also WON middle weight Tournament in Pride as well as KO'D senseless the murderer known as the axe murderer, then lost a razor desicion to rampage, he beat Vitor and Big nog not as Champs but did beat them who would go on to win UFC titles, GTFO of here with these modern two division titles, guys never defend their own division then don't defend title to where they move to, Mcgregor/GSP

He also lost to wanderlie as well...and who cares about vitor...vitor was never anything special...maybe 20 years ago, when the ufc first started, but that's about it. and he lost easily to rampage..it wasn't even a close fight. and lets get real...the fedor he fought, was not nearly the same fedor in pride...

He didn’t get trounced by Rampage. And losing to Anderson Silva is hardly an indication that one is ‘just another fish’.

Do you even follow MMA?

Like I said, in the ufc, he's not champion material...end of story...he won in pride, where the competition was less...you can argue all you want, but the bottom line is, he never won a title in the ufc...

Absolutely not...he couldn't beat one ufc champion...so that tells you right there, that his competition in pride was much less than in the ufc...why else did he lose his 2 opportunities? It's great he was a big fish in a little pond...but in the ocean, he was just another fish.
Your an ignoramus. He fought in the OCTAGON not in the ocean! PFFFfttt....retard

Absolutely not...he couldn't beat one ufc champion...so that tells you right there, that his competition in pride was much less than in the ufc...why else did he lose his 2 opportunities? It's great he was a big fish in a little pond...but in the ocean, he was just another fish.

5-the-big-lebowski-quotes.gif

Dan Henderson lost the PRIDE belts... To PRIDE fighters LOL!!!

This is what the UFC's King looked like when he went to that little pond...

qssgsm.jpg

Rampage(who I'm a huge fan of) wasn't even top 3 in PRIDE!!

jackson_20silva_20ropes.jpg

Wanderlei20KOs20Rampage.gif
uj1493y.gif

Dan Henderson is 1 of the top 5 Greatest MMA fighters ever!! To say otherwise only proves your ignorance!!

Hendo3belts.jpg

I think Hendos doesn't look as impressive because he was submitted 7 months prior to winning the title. He also won a controversial decision to get the WW title. Then, the same thing happened when he lost 6 months before winning the MW title. A wins a win, but his losses sprinkled in between damage it a bit in my eyes.

Still an amazing accomplishment. WAR Hendo.

I think Hendos doesn't look as impressive because he was submitted 7 months prior to winning the title. He also won a controversial decision to get the WW title. Then, the same thing happened when he lost 6 months before winning the MW title. A wins a win, but his losses sprinkled in between damage it a bit in my eyes.

Still an amazing accomplishment. WAR Hendo.

Rampage and Silva were both Pride fighters, with the former having lost to Wanderlei twice and the latter losing against journeymen.

Hendo had questionable wins at PRIDE's WW division and Wanderlei wasn't really the #1 MW anymore in PRIDE (he also was sick in their fight).

I like Dan, he is p4p one of the top fighters, and arguably #1. But he came to the ufc and lost to both champs.

Hendo didn't defend his 183lb belt or his 205lb belt so he's actually no different than Conor.

Crazier rules/Ring/Juiced to the gill/Japanese Bloodportesqe absolutely destroys any conceivable UFC event.

We have footage of it.

What was his road to the titles?

Hendo and Randy’s are legitimate.

Conor was gifted a LW title shot and ran away instead of defending.

GSP was gifted a MW title shot and ran away instead of defending.

Hendo was gifted a MW shot against Wanderlei... He lost to Misaki and then won a decision over the worst Vitor ever and somehow fought Wand.

Randy did nothing to earn a LHW title shot either.

Love the revisionism here. No dual champion in MMA history really did much to earn it.

Like I said, in the ufc, he's not champion material...end of story...he won in pride, where the competition was less...you can argue all you want, but the bottom line is, he never won a title in the ufc...

You're right. I concede the point. He was 'just another fish' in the ocean.

Winning a UFC tournament title, two Pride belts (one above his natural weight class), a Strikeforce title (again, above his natural weight class) is mediocre. So is his unimpressive list of wins over Fedor, Big Nog, Shogun (x2), Wanderlei, Vitor, Gilbert Yvel, Carlos Newton, Renzo Gracie, Ninja, Yuki Kondo, Murilo Bustamante, Rich Franklin, Bisping, Babulu, Hector Lombard and many others. And his razor-close losses to the likes of Machida, Rashad, Bisping and others are just embarrassing. So is being submitted by the Nog brothers. And the fact that he was elite for almost decades is totally normal.

'Just another fish'

new-fish-to-tank-blog.jpg

ufc is the top talent??!! GTFO of here propagandist for Dana White, just because you a champion in UFC doesn't mean your the best in the world, WOODLEY KNOWS THE HEART ACHE OF THAT HAVING HIS ASS BEAT BY MACDONALD!!

james3.gif

In a word, no. He lost them both when he first stepped back in the octagon. He was never the best at 185 or 205.

Back