Does Conor throw elbows?

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not like it matters, he wont be on his feet long enough vs edgar to throw 1 so that point is irrelevant.

I love how edgar loses vs a guy that people are claiming is *the best fighter in his division* and somehow edgar is all gone, old, and lost and has no chin all the sudden after running into a crazy elbow.

Calm down shertards, sober up and relax.

Delete your account you’re an embarrassment and probably retarded

Cmon man we all know Conor would wreck Frankie worst than Ortega did... the truth hurts sometimes it’s alright

Honestly Frankie's chin was never unbelievable, it's his indomitable heart and frantic recovery. He just wasn't able to recover this time, was hurt too badly and Ortega was too efficient.

CoNor would destroy Cain under the right circumstances.

Conor throws nothing these days

CoNor would destroy Cain under the right circumstances.
yeah, under the right "circumstances" you mean like never fight him? yeah rofl.

Sitting around waiting to hand pick his opponents like vs Eddie to rack up meaningless wins.

Sitting around waiting to hand pick his opponents like vs Eddie to rack up meaningless wins.
Lol. I was making a joke when Ronda made that statmenent about Cain.

Only elbow's I can remember him throwing were the ones off his back vs Mendes

Not like it matters, he wont be on his feet long enough vs edgar to throw 1 so that point is irrelevant.

I love how edgar loses vs a guy that people are claiming is *the best fighter in his division* and somehow edgar is all gone, old, and lost and has no chin all the sudden after running into a crazy elbow.

Calm down shertards, sober up and relax.

How about you watch Conors fights dumbass instead of starting shit threads showing you're uneducated.

Frankie is done by the way. He's slower, losing his chin and open to more power shots.

Go away.

Can throw water bottles......... just not very well.

Conor learned to throw elbow from his man servant Artem

It’s been so long since he’s fought I can’t remember

He didn't choose Eddie. Conor went after the LW champ RDA, you know the guy who just beat Lawler? He isn't the one that pulled out of the fight. I know you guys either hate his guts or love him like he is Irish Jesus or something, Idc either way, but at least trash him with truth.

He didn't choose Eddie. Conor went after the LW champ RDA, you know the guy who just beat Lawler? He isn't the one that pulled out of the fight. I know you guys either hate his guts or love him like he is Irish Jesus or something, Idc either way, but at least trash him with truth.
Well said, I'm a fan of Conor but I can completely understand why some aren't, that's fine.

But it's the irrational hate that I find baffling.

conor-mcgregor-of-ireland-lands-an-elbow-to-the-head-of-nate-diaz-in-picture-id593263210

Back