Does Conor even have the gas tank to go the distance with Mayweather ?

Can we just find out and haters stfu?

There is 3 hater threads for every 1 nut gargling thread.

I'm not a boxing expert by any means but I think that will be Conor's biggest problem. I can see Floyd being really defensive in the early rounds and then opening up and embarrassing Conor later on when Conor is gassed

I see a disfigured Conor trying to chase down Mayweather for round after round after round while eating jabs all night. Easy loss by decision... No way in hell is Floyd knocking him out either but thats obviously not his plan.
in a 5 round MMA fight he gets 3 minutes rest, in a 12 round boxing fight he will get at least 10 mins.... of course he will

doesn't matter. Floyd can and will KO Conor whenever he feels like it. People are going to feel really stupid about buying this fight when it's all over.

KOed Really ? I know Conor stands a snowball in hells chance of outpointing him but do you really think Mayweather will trade with him and actually knock him out...that would be surprising as fuck. I kind of assume Conor comes into this fight with more power less cardio less accuracy and concedes this to Floyd who will be running circles around him all night.

All this scientology going on about if Conor has the tank or what he must do to get that win. Plain fact is Conor will be biting off more than he can chew with Floyd. He can't talk down Floyd @presser about money, that's a major no, no, even Dana would mouth "don't do it" Can't talk about boxing, that leaves Conor talking about his left hand. Not much to talk about there either since it will wrapped in a boxing glove...

KOed Really ? I know Conor stands a snowball in hells chance of outpointing him but do you really think Mayweather will trade with him and actually knock him out...that would be surprising as fuck. I kind of assume Conor comes into this fight with more power less cardio less accuracy and concedes this to Floyd who will be running circles around him all night.
No, Floyd isn't just going to stand there and trade. You're probably right about both of their approaches to this fight: Conor will look for the KO and Floyd will run around using his jab and counterpunching. It's the counters that are going to hurt Conor. The punches you don't see coming are the ones that hurt the most. That being said, I don't see Floyd knocking Conor out cold, but Conor is going to find himself on the canvas at least once in this fight. It will most likely be a TKO win for Floyd

He'll probably come out swinging for the fences in which case he'll hit a lot of air and wear himself out in a couple rounds

If it's at 154 I don't think he will get tired until the late rounds. If it's at 147 he might make it to the 5th round.

He needs to invest in one of these or he will be bloody, battered and quitting on his stool

511W3MK4T2L.jpg

LOL what? Have you ever boxed? Facing a taller, longer opponent with a zombie head takes a lot more energy.

Plus Conor is most likely going to be much leaner than normal if the fight is at 147 or 154.

Conor says he fights at 180 when he is trying to brag about how big he is, but when he lost to Nate he suddenly became 145 soaking wet.....

I see a disfigured Conor trying to chase down Mayweather for round after round after round while eating jabs all night. Easy loss by decision... No way in hell is Floyd knocking him out either but thats obviously not his plan.
Mayweather KOed Victor Ortiz. Conor will absolutely get KOed or TKOed. He does not have the gas tank to go more than five rounds eating shots to the face and body. He was gassed halfway through the second round of a fight he was dominating against Nate Diaz. That was without taking any damage. The only way the fight goes the distance is if Mayweather takes it easy on him, which he seems to do sometimes just to make the fight appear more competitive to the fans.

You idiots wouldnt be asking this is you had purchased the McGregor Fast program. I have only been using it for 6 weeks and i already feel like i could beat a mountain goat sherpa man in high altitude climbing.

https://mcgregorfast.com/

Nah . 12 rounds is an eternity in the ring . Don't forget Money gonna work the hell out of his body and suck that wind . Gonna be brutal ass whupping by Money , and I'm a Conor fan.

Conor should just silva him and not make a move. Force Floyd to press the action, he doesn't like doing that.

Then counter that ass.

Back