Does Cain Velasquez makes the all time top 10 heavyweight list?

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Junior Dos Santos?
Bigfoot Silva?

Are those really his best wins? He fights once every 2 years. His championship reign happened in a flash.

Yes, he does.

He could have been a lock for top 5 if he could only have stayed healthy. Cain has plenty of talent.

1.Fedor
2.Big Nog
3. Cro Cop

imo

I put Brock ahead of Barnett n Arlovski imo

Shit, there were probably not many more than 10 heavyweight champs in the UFC's history, and he's beaten a couple, so probably.

I'd say something like...

Fedor
Nog
Crocop
Werdum
JDS
Barnett
Cain
Overeem
Stipe
Arlovski

Stipe unlike the rest of course is more mid career so could rise a lot.

Last edited:
He makes the top 10 most injured of all time list.

Below sea level Cain or nah?

I have him in at round number 11.

He is top 3 material, but he’s been sidelined so often that I feel we haven’t seen enough of him to say for sure.

1. Cain
2. Reem
3. Brock
4. JDS
5. Stipe

Why are some people ranking JDS, in front of Stipe? Stipe beat him twice. And Stipe should be ranked higher than Barnett too right? And wouldn't frank mir be ranked higher than Barnett and Overeem as well?

There 1-1? close first match but I think JDS deserved it and he also has a win list including Werdum, Cain, Rothwell, Struve, Carwin, Crocop(albeit a declined one), Mir, Hunt and Gonzaga.

The difference is your ranking most of JDS's career now where as Stipe is midway though his career with the potential to pickup a lot more wins.

There 1-1? close first match but I think JDS deserved it and he also has a win list including Werdum, Cain, Rothwell, Struve, Carwin, Crocop(albeit a declined one), Mir, Hunt and Gonzaga.

The difference is your ranking most of JDS's career now where as Stipe is midway though his career with the potential to pickup a lot more wins.
Idk why I thought that. You are right, thank you

Prime motivated sea level Cain without that injury in his eye?

#1 Fedor
#2 Minotauro
#3 Werdum
#4 Cain
#5 Junior
#6 Stipe
#7 Mirko
#8 Reem
#9 Barnett
#10 Arlovski

#11 Mir
#12 Couture