Does Black Beast prove Tyrun wrong about racist UFC fans

Yeah the world is just a devious little charade set up to make everyone hate TryWrong Woodley

Deuteronomy 7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above ALL people that are upon the face of the earth.

Nuff said!!!!! Truth Hurts huh?
the thing i never understood about you black supremacist is how you can justify your retarded beliefs? black people got shit on for pretty much all of history by white people, arabs and even chineses now, if they are superior, why do they keep losing?

Last edited:
It isn't just Lewis who fans like almost universally. Rampage, Rashad, Anderson, DC, Mighty Mouse, Bendo(people tended to dislike the fact that he kept getting the nod in decisions they thought he lost, but it wasn't anything against him personally), and to some extent King Mo(He's got more haters than the others on this list).

A) The ONLY place Derrick Lewis is popular is here on Sherdog

Wrong.

He is trending on Facebook, Twitter, Google and Yahoo. I'm sure on other platforms as well but I didn't check anything else.

You just made crap up and used that as your opening piece of foundational information.

This is pretty common for people that grasp for false excuses in order to excuse shortcomings.

Since he is popular and trending on far more places then Sherdog, it destroys the rest of your argument.

And I can't stand Conor either.

Deuteronomy 7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above ALL people that are upon the face of the earth.

Nuff said!!!!! Truth Hurts huh?

You know who that verse is about,.. Right?

I'll give you a hint, it isn't black people.

YOU CANT JUST CALL HIM A-

<[analyzed}>
200_s.gif

It's my first time listening to his post fight conference interview. I think he's a pretty cool guy. He's honest. Especially liked how he said he calls out better fighters so they can bring the best out in him. Giving credit to his opponent. And acknowledging he needs to work in a lot of areas.

If anything, Black Beast verifies Tyron "Black Fedor" Woodley's narrative.

The black beast pretender (N'gannou is the true Black Beast) comes across as a stereotypical black guy in the eyes of the racist fans. He is the court jester for white people, so to speak, and they are amused by his poop jokes. He poses no threat to the KKK.

Throw in an intelligent, well spoken, and uncompromising black athlete like Tyron Woodley and watch the racists go apeshit.

I disliked Woodley before the Gastelum fight and don't know even remember why so maybe he has a point. Then again I dislike lots of people in all parts of life. What I will say is, when he refused to take a cut of Gastelums purse for missing weight my estimation of him grew enormously.

Can't stand him now tho and hope he gets knocked out by Wonderboy...yeah!. yeah! yeah!

yeah!

If anything, Black Beast verifies Tyron "Black Fedor" Woodley's narrative.

The black beast pretender (N'gannou is the true Black Beast) comes across as a stereotypical black guy in the eyes of the racist fans. He is the court jester for white people, so to speak, and they are amused by his poop jokes. He poses no threat to the KKK.

Throw in an intelligent, well spoken, and uncompromising black athlete like Tyron Woodley and watch the racists go apeshit.

PV1RY.gif

Wrong, read Facebook post comments or other social media stuff
B) The ONLY reason he is liked is because he plays to many of the wrong stereotypes of blacks, hence Sherbros CELEBRATING every incoherent babble he spews. It's like they have a false sense of ownership over him.
Lewis is chill dude with a good sense of humour, he also loves to KO people
C) Tyron is a very ARTICULATE man who happens to point out the HUGE double standards for colored fighters in MMA and DOESN'T fall in line with the status quo... and for SOME reason that drives Sherbros nuts.
Tyron thinks he is a special snowflake destined to make history and some kind of BS. People don't like sophisticated stuff

Idk m8s but Tyron pointing BLATANT double standards with much of MMAs demographic seems to be the #TRIGGER...

DOUBLE STANDARDS:

Lewis: Derp Swang n Bang I hadda boo boo

Sherdog: ZOMGOSHHHH he's sooo funny!!! Black Beast is EPIC!!!!

VS

Tyron: there seems to be a bias with how the UFC markets fighters of color... guys like Bisping can fight undeserving challengers and be LOVED while I fight the BEST in my division and be HATED.

Sherdog: ARRRGGGGG SHUT HIM UP!!!! That Militant RACIST!!!
Bisping gets tons of hate for not fighting Yoel / Jacare and wanting to fight GSP. He also was hated after Hendo rematch was announced. Tyron DIDNT want to fight the best, he wanted to fight some retired old legends, instead of a n1 contender which was Wonderoby, UFC forced him to fight Wonderboy.

Another example:

Connie: im gonna decapitate that Ugly Mexican cholo Nayt

Sherdog: ZOMG He's sooo cool!! Nobody can take da left!! Ugly Mexican Nayt, ugly Mexican Nayt!!! BEST trash talker in the game!!!

Tyron: the scoring for the first fight showed bias, Maia deserved the title shot now, and the ONLY reason Thompson is getting the title shot is because the UFC is behind him... double standard much?

Sherdog: HURR DURR that RACIST!!!! Tyron is the WORST Champ EVAHHH!!! Tyron needs to shut up!!!!

Dont' ever compare Conor and Woodley. Conor has a whole country behind him, because only thing they have in MMA is Conor. USA has lots of fighters, since not so much following. Conor has accurate predictions and sounds very confident in interviews. What Tyron said before Robbie Lawler: "I will show you why i'm the best welterweight in the world" and repeated it to every reporter - that's dumb and unineteresting, what Conor said before Jose fight? "It will be over before you know it; 1st round KO; Ghost phrase; Masterpiece performance, etc" Conor sounds and looks more confident in predictions

Aren't you one of the Connie supporters on this site? How FUNNY you should talk about ANYONE having a sense of ENTITLEMENT.

Connie PICKS his fights, DEMANDS rematches when he doesn't give them, DUCKS fighters, has NEVER defended his belt, etc.

Yet his fans(mostly whites) LOVE the fact that he acts like he's bigger than the sport. It's the reason he's so marketable... with that demographic anyway.

Conor sells a ton, his fights are always exciting. Tyron had a bad performances, Gastelum fight or Rory fight were pretty bad & boring. Conor situation is out of control though. Let's compare Woodley with other champion who won the belt and didnt defend it = they are in the same boat

Yet Tyron's puts on ENTERTAINING fights, goes for the FINISH(only ONE of his wins in the UFC has gone to decision), DEFENDED his belt just a few MONTHS after winning it, and FIGHTS the best people in his division.

Heck yeah he deserves SOME sense of entitlement... WHERE is his Title Shot against weak Champ Bisping so he can be a two weight Champ? WHERE is his UFC video game cover? WHERE are his over the top UFC promos.

again, he didnt want to fight Wonderboy, he thought he deserved GSP or Nick Diaz fight since he KO'd Lawler. You just won the belt, you can demand money fights unless you are Conor - that rule is the same for every other champion.

I probably like Woodley more than I like Lewis.

Also, Anderson, Romero, Jacare, Rampage, Rumble, etc. all got plenty of love so it's not a racism thing as much as personalities.

B) The ONLY reason he is liked is because he plays to many of the wrong stereotypes of blacks, hence Sherbros CELEBRATING every incoherent babble he spews. It's like they have a false sense of ownership over him.

C) Tyron is a very ARTICULATE man who happens to point out the HUGE double standards for colored fighters in MMA and DOESN'T fall in line with the status quo... and for SOME reason that drives Sherbros nuts.

Idk m8s but Tyron pointing BLATANT double standards with much of MMAs demographic seems to be the #TRIGGER...

DOUBLE STANDARDS:

Lewis: Derp Swang n Bang I hadda boo boo

Sherdog: ZOMGOSHHHH he's sooo funny!!! Black Beast is EPIC!!!!

VS

Tyron: there seems to be a bias with how the UFC markets fighters of color... guys like Bisping can fight undeserving challengers and be LOVED while I fight the BEST in my division and be HATED.

Sherdog: ARRRGGGGG SHUT HIM UP!!!! That Militant RACIST!!!

Another example:

Connie: im gonna decapitate that Ugly Mexican cholo Nayt

Sherdog: ZOMG He's sooo cool!! Nobody can take da left!! Ugly Mexican Nayt, ugly Mexican Nayt!!! BEST trash talker in the game!!!

Tyron: the scoring for the first fight showed bias, Maia deserved the title shot now, and the ONLY reason Thompson is getting the title shot is because the UFC is behind him... double standard much?

Sherdog: HURR DURR that RACIST!!!! Tyron is the WORST Champ EVAHHH!!! Tyron needs to shut up!!!!

Tyron Woodley is just BTFO of the MMA game one #REDPILL at a time.

622166772.jpg

'incoherent babble' What a great way to describe your moronic post. I've never seen a post with that many layers of stupidity. The race-baiters and Afrocentric users are seriously bordering on retarded.

Racebaiting is being used the same way conspiracy theorist is being used it seems. There are obvious conspiracy nuts and race baiters, but even having a hint of it on any sort of opinion gets you lumped in and not taken serious at all. This extremest mentallity is going to backfire imo. Sherdog at one point was fairly balanced, but lately it feels more like I'm reading Youtube comments at their worst.

Back