Does Bisping have more grappling experience than Weidman in UFC?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
I think Bisping has spent a lot more time grappling in the octagon whereas Weidman has rarely had to use it.

zmj5USy.gif

Isn't that the whole point?

Looks like he's staring at it.
Does it? Maybe I'm not following his line of sight correctly, because it doesn't look like that to me.

Weidman has been with the UFC for 6 years and Bisping 11, so yes he has used it more in the UFC.

Weidman has been with the UFC for 6 years and Bisping 11, so yes he has used it more in the UFC.
this.

based solely on ammount of fights and bisping would have grappled more in the ufc.

I think most fighters would rather grapple with Bisping than The Chris.

Bisping has more "anything" experience than most fighters in the UFC. Doesn't he hold the record for most fights under the promotion? When you can double the amount of time that another has been with the organization, that's not too surprising.

Fact: Moose nullified Weidman's grappling. Bisping will do likewise.

We rarely see Weidman on his back so he's usually accustom to being in top position in most of his fights. Of course he was on his back during the Rockhold fight and got eaten up. Same goes for Jon Jones.

Bisping probably has a better bottom guard since he's been there many times now.

We rarely see Weidman on his back so he's usually accustom to being in top position in most of his fights. Of course he was on his back during the Rockhold fight and got eaten up.

That tells us nothing, Rockhold has some of the BEST top control in MMA.

In the first fight, he made Bisping look like a child on the ground too.

Back