Does BB knockout DC?

I give it like a 2% chance. So there's a chance. Just not a big one.
never-tell-me-the-odds-gif.gif

DC isn't goin going to give Derrick any chances to recover after he lands a body shot

I think dc will take the fight to the ground as fast as he can. He kniws just like we all know, that bbs weakness is the.ground. Would be kinda crappy gameplan to stand w a powerful striker like bb. Best he can do is take him down, wear on him, gas him, finish him.

He might land some heavy shot(s) that gets DC's attention. After feeling him out a bit DC will proceed to taking him down and drowning Lewis with a smother attack.

Pretty much as impossible as it can get.

Still possible. But. Barely.

If DC outswrestles him for 29:50 and Lewis lands it actually won’t matter because the final bell sounds after 25 minutes.

If DC out wrestled him for 29:50 he would be wrestling him after the fight was over.

He wants to out do Khabib I see.

Edit: someone beat me to it

All fights start standing and even a gassed Black Beast has one punch KO power. I am gonna go out on a limb and say DC is gonna get clipped. Lewis is a big heavyweight, DC is small for the weight class. Even if he out wrestles him for 29:50 it won’t matter when Lewis lands.

Does anyone else think Lewis has a shot at pulling off the upset with a KO?
Why would Lewis be punching him 4:50 after the fight is over?

It could happen, but I highly doubt it. I may be slightly biased though.

It depends how DC approaches this fight. If he clinches and trades; it always gives BB a chance. DC isn't as lean as when he fought heavyweight. Probably weighs the same but he carries a higher percentage of bodyfat since he is older. I think fight should be easy for DC if he just grinds him out then chokes him. BB gasses striking but I don't believe anyone has put a grappling clinic on him before. It's kinda weird but it feels like two different types of "cardio workout" even though you using the same cardiovascular system.

All fights start standing and even a gassed Black Beast has one punch KO power. I am gonna go out on a limb and say DC is gonna get clipped. Lewis is a big heavyweight, DC is small for the weight class. Even if he out wrestles him for 29:50 it won’t matter when Lewis lands.

Does anyone else think Lewis has a shot at pulling off the upset with a KO?
Actually that will matter it's only a 5 round fight. <Dany07>

He basically has a shot just because he's a HW, and at that size, one punch can end it.

But skill vs skill, conditioning vs conditioning, and resume vs resume, DC should dominate him.

DC will have him on his back for 99% of that fight.

Back