Does BB knockout DC?

But he’s old now and B.B. is a big heavy ass dude
Probably won’t be much weight separating them on fight night. DC can really stuff his frame with some pounds! I think DC takes Lewis down early and gets to his neck rather quickly. I’d love to see Derrick win the fight though, but I wouldn’t bet on him doing so. DC is so much more seasoned and well-rounded. But anything can happen!

Won't be easy but I'd love to see DC waking up to some BB.

ZTUYfgP.gif

It will go exactly like the Volkan fight.

I'm a fan of DC as a fighter and person.

But how crazy would it be if Derrick Lewis won? There's an interview a few years back of him saying he didn't think he'd be heavyweight champion, and how he'll probably give up on MMA after a few more fights. And here he is fighting for the title.

Win or lose, Lewis is the peoples champ.

I'm a fan of DC as a fighter and person.

But how crazy would it be if Derrick Lewis won? There's an interview a few years back of him saying he didn't think he'd be heavyweight champion, and how he'll probably give up on MMA after a few more fights. And here he is fighting for the title.

Win or lose, Lewis is the peoples champ.
Agreed, dude is honest as well and stays humble. Also he’s probably my favorite personality outside the octagon, he’s got a great sense of humor and his IG is always hilarious.

Would be awesome lol but I doubt it man DC is going to tire him out fast and probably finish him within 2 i think

All fights start standing and even a gassed Black Beast has one punch KO power. I am gonna go out on a limb and say DC is gonna get clipped. Lewis is a big heavyweight, DC is small for the weight class. Even if he out wrestles him for 29:50 it won’t matter when Lewis lands.

Does anyone else think Lewis has a shot at pulling off the upset with a KO?
That would be huge, if BB got the ko with 10 seconds left in round 6...

All fights start standing and even a gassed Black Beast has one punch KO power. I am gonna go out on a limb and say DC is gonna get clipped. Lewis is a big heavyweight, DC is small for the weight class. Even if he out wrestles him for 29:50 it won’t matter when Lewis lands.

<TheWire1><Huh2>

He is going to wrestle him the entire 25 minutes of the fight, and an additional 4:50? I don't know why but I laughed when I read that.

Of course he has a shot. DC already admitted to taking him more lightly than other fights. And in the fight game, that's literally all the opening you need for an upset.

<TheWire1><Huh2>

He is going to wrestle him the entire 25 minutes of the fight, and an additional 4:50? I don't know why but I laughed when I read that.
That’s just how good BB is! Jk give me a break I been hit in the head a lot over the years.

I think derrick takes the upset. DC fucked up

I give it like a 2% chance. So there's a chance. Just not a big one.

DC is going to have zero problems with the Black Beast. BB has a one shot punch chance and that is literally it. You can't make a case for any other part of the MMA game that BB might be able to find any success or slow DC down on any level. Those odds aren't to good in MMA today at the UFC level.

Back