Does BB knockout DC?

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
All fights start standing and even a gassed Black Beast has one punch KO power. I am gonna go out on a limb and say DC is gonna get clipped. Lewis is a big heavyweight, DC is small for the weight class. Even if he out wrestles him for 29:50 it won’t matter when Lewis lands.

Does anyone else think Lewis has a shot at pulling off the upset with a KO?

DC is gonna clip them hot ballz.

If The Beast comes in rested and bum rushes DC with a flurry of punches he might have a chance in KOing him.

DC has a solid chin, he got TKO'd against Jones b/c he leaned into the same side of the kick.

I think DC will be smart to smother him and take him down for a sub or TKO.

Stipe couldn’t KO DC, so I‘ll say nah.

Is this a real question or just a default prefix?
<OKC16>

Just watch DC in Strikeforce he has no problem throwing big dudes around , he made Barnett look like a WW

He has a chance but I doubt it.

Possible. Imagine Lewis defending the hwt title against Brock or Jones.

<DCWhoa>

As close to a 0% chance as you can get, honestly. DC will dance around him on the feet, beat his ass in the clinch with uppercuts, then take him down against the cage and probably tko him

DC is built like a tank, especially at heavyweight. He took decent shots from Stipe without a problem, so I don't think he gets KO'd.

It could happen.
That's the only thing that makes this fight intriguing. DC dominates him everywhere.

DC has a solid chin, he got TKO'd against Jones b/c he leaned into the same side of the kick.

I think DC will be smart to smother him and take him down for a sub or TKO.
Yeah honestly DC ate that kick. He stumbled but the kick didn't finish him. Jones was just ruthless following DC to the ground because he didn't fear DC's wrestling and knew he could take DC's best shots at that point.

I honestly don't know how his head didn't go flying into the fence other than the fact that DC's neck is as wide as my shoulders.

If lewis lands flush on DC, he could definitely KO him...but it ain't gonna happen. lol This will be one of DC's easiest fights EVER.

BB is a guilty pleasure but I think DC puts him on ice.

Back