Does anyone watch any type of award shows

Chazz Reinhold

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I for one don't. Its more of a political rant. Most of the stars at these shows are hypocrites living the high life and don't shit about it but flap their gums.

I don't watch any award shows.

I watched the Oscars once several years ago.

My face 10 minutes in...

1004.gif

...as I wonder why I hate myself so much

Last edited:
I used to really enjoy the MTV movie awards and VMAs but then I got old and I don't know who these people are anymore

Used to love the Oscars but have avoided them the last few years. Avoided movies in general the last few years

Emmys and Oscars mostly. ill watch the d-level ones leading up to the Oscars like Golden Globes, SAG, The British one.

Used to love the Oscars but have avoided them the last few years. Avoided movies in general the last few years
I feel the same way. Some actors such as DeNiro,Depp etc. are dead to me. The movies I do watch are very limited now.

They were a big deal to me a long time ago but now it's just a virtue signaling fear and the winners rarely deserve it

In b4 AVN awards

I used to watch the Oscars but now I barely even care about the results. The process has been proven too corrupt and cynical to take seriously anymore.

not really, i might watch the oscars for a little bit before getting bored but aside from that...they are not all that interesting...just a glorified circle-jerk.

I feel the same way. Some actors such as DeNiro,Depp etc. are dead to me. The movies I do watch are very limited now.

What did those actors do to you?

And what kinds of movies do you watch now?

I used to watch the Source Awards until they jerked Big Pun.
I used to watch the Hip-Hop Honors until about the 5th one when I realized that Kool G Rap would never be honored.

Back