Does anyone think Stipe beats Prime Cro Cop?

Only children that have been watching mma for a year think he could beat Cro Cop.

bullshit, i think he matches up very well with him. he is a way more well rounded fighter than cro cop and a better athlete in general. MMA in general has evolved immensely since then, so its hard for people to grasp. do you think he would let cro cop kick him, its going to be the mark hunt gameplan all over again . all day long imo

If you mean Pride Crocop, the barely 220 pounds one dimensional fighter, today he would be one of the worst heavyweight on the roster, Tim Johnson would grind him easy.
He wasn't one dimensional at all. He had top shelf striking, good defensive BJJ, and great takedown defence.

this guy again.. u always have the most retarded shit to say lol.. his ufc run was a joke for sure but his prime was in pride

Prime is a catchall word people use to describe fighters fighting like shit. He went from winning the GP to get KTFO by Gonzaga in less than 2 fights

His best HW win is Barnett.

bullshit, i think he matches up very well with him. he is a way more well rounded fighter than cro cop and a better athlete in general. MMA in general has evolved immensely since then, so its hard for people to grasp. do you think he would let cro cop kick him, its going to be the mark hunt gameplan all over again . all day long imo
LMAO you even brought the evolution line. Classic.

Prime Cro Cop is a myth. There has never been a fighter more overhyped than he was. His UFC run was a joke
Uggh Really?
There's other mma besides ufc, I suggest you inform yourself before you vomit something on sherdog and look foolish

Not too many guys that beat prime Crocop. Nog would have gotten destroyed in a rematch. It took Fedors best night to get a decision and a fucked up face for his troubles.
wtf, fedor outmatched him for 99% of the match. jesus ,he wanted very little to do with fedor. horrable matchup for cro cop

I wouldnt rule out Stipe beating Cro Cop but if he did it certainly wouldnt be with the same approach he just took with JDS, that would have gotten him KTFO.

cc_miocic3323223322332.jpg

stipe_mirko.0.JPG

standing or on the ground, its stipe's fight to lose. cro cop would not stop the takedown.

I'm a huge CC fan. I think anyone that says either guy "easily" beats the other has any credibility. I believe it would be a close fight and I honestly don't know who would win. I lean towards CC, maybe b/c I'm a big fan and I have PrideFC nostalgia, but anyone with MMA knowledge should see that it could go either way.

wtf, fedor outmatched him for 99% of the match. jesus ,he wanted very little to do with fedor. horrable matchup for cro cop
Did you see fedors face at the post fight press conference? First round was very competitive.

It's never going to happen so I don't care.

Cro Cop, even at his peak, was never the most consistent fighter. Miocic right now is better than anyone Cro Cop beat, I'd say. Cro Cop would obviously have a chance considering his striking and takedown defense, but I might actually favour Miocic slightly. Whether the fight took place in a cage or a ring would likely matter quite a bit.

standing or on the ground, its stipe's fight to lose. cro cop would not stop the takedown.
The one southpaw I saw stipe fight gave him fits until he snagged a single and got a stoppage. The guy he fought was d level in comparison to cro cop.

Did you see fedors face at the post fight press conference? First round was very competitive.
it was a good fight indeed, and yes competitive totally. i just feel fedor was better in almost every moment of the fight

Uggh Really?
There's other mma besides ufc, I suggest you inform yourself before you vomit something on sherdog and look foolish

You make yourself look foolish. Who did he beat outside the UFC? Barnett is his only big win. He lost to every other top HW he fought. Hunt, Fedor, Nog, etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back