Does anyone think Holloway-Swanson 2 will be different?

Because I don't really.
I don't even think Swanson deserves a title shot over Lamas. Let alone Edgar.

Ortega, on the other hand, brings something new and different.
When was the last time this division saw aggressive BJJ player? Since Wagnnnnnney Fabiano, 10 years ago?

Cubs about to stop that hype train

Age is not really a factor at the higher weight classes.

Lower weight classes...it is.

Finishes are not that important unless you're fighting a non top 50 ranked fighter and you are in the top 5.

But like I said, big Cub Swanson fan here. No disrespect at all. Just don't see how he offers Max anything to challenge him.

He offers more than Aldo did given he won't fade halfway through and is a live dog the entire fight.

Nope, it will be the same thing with Holloway winning. Swanson is very beatable and his little win streak he is on I am not impressed at all, the 4 guys are not top level and he couldn't finish any of them. He normally gets beat by anyone good. Would not favor Swanson over Aldo, Holloway, Lamas, Frankie

Don't think so. Ortega the only one with a chance as of now and I believe he'll submit Cub. Frankie,Cub, and Chad lose to Max.

Cub had a crazy run before and kinda deserves it. Dont think his style will be best to beat Max but he does have chance

How does it feel to be a fan of a sport you don't understand at all?

I'm sorry what gave you any indication that i was a mcfraud fan? Because i know what the hell i'm talking about when i watch this sport.

Sure Cub may have the stamina to go 5 rounds with Max but an L is an L. Who cares how much longer he lasts if he still gets finished.

Back