Does anyone remember when oodles of women accused Trump of sexual assault?

You are hands down one of the biggest beta male snowflake pussys in the wr. Reading your posts is always so extremely telling.
Says the guy that is expressing his hurt feelings cause your hypocrisy was called out. Also, learn to properly quote.

If he harassed them then that as a minimum is a civil suit or even a criminal prosecution.

Can you provide the documents of any current or pending suits or prosecution against Trump?
Why would I provide evidence of that when I'm the one assailing the notion it ever existed?
So because Trump is busy, women can't press rape charges against him? I'm no lawyer, but I doubt that's true.
Yeah. I didn't buy it, either.

I didn't believe them at first, but when they marched Jessica Drake out there, I was convinced.
She says he hugged and kissed on her without permission... more like his check didn't clear, amirite

Says the guy that is expressing his hurt feelings cause your hypocrisy was called out. Also, learn to properly quote.

Awe cute, my post was deleted likely because you got too upset. Nothing I said was hypocritical.. what happened to that Jane doe woman who accused Trump of sexual assault? Oh right, she didn't even exist and it was all fake. LOL

For some reason there's a Trump supporter on here that constantly calls Bill Clinton a rapist, but never does the same for Trump.

Rapist may be going too far but bill basically fucked anything he wanted NK dictator style

Probably not rare for politicians, especially ones with self-defeating/confusing motives (there we go, motive discovered)

Why would I provide evidence of that when I'm the one assailing the notion it ever existed?
So you agree with me that these women were probably lying. Not sure what your point is in attacking Trump then.

It's so weird how fast the media just dropped the story. I mean, they all straight up told us that the president is a serial-rapist guilty of a dozen felonies...and then they dropped it to get mad about him eating two scoops of icecream, or walking too slowly down stairs, or taking a breath in between condemnation of white supremacists.

Maybe its just me, but you'd think the crack investigative journalists at WaPo and NYT would have a team assigned to this story.

Which means the stories we're most likely made up. You know full well CNN, NYT, and WaPo would have hounded that story until they could prove a single case of sexual harassment out of all of them. But I'm sure they got tipped off about the allegations might come out as being proven completely bogus, and they didn't want to lose face when it blew up in their face. So they dropped it.

They dropped it before the election. ... After he won there's no reason to carry on with fake accusations. So awesome he overcame their dirty tricks

I think the fake news put that out there and no one believed them.

She says he hugged and kissed on her without permission... more like his check didn't clear, amirite

How dare you insult an empowering female entrepreneur, who is a role model for all the young girls out there. Good day Sir!

So you agree with me that these women were probably lying. Not sure what your point is in attacking Trump then.
No, I don't agree with you about that. I agree that none of you guys seems to even know whether or not a lawsuit ever existed, and how those charges are being handled if they were. You guys are forming a chorus in ignorance. Maybe learn a thing or two before making up your minds.

You're all just ignorant people.

No, I don't agree with you about that. I agree that none of you guys seems to even know whether or not a lawsuit ever existed, and how those charges are being handled if they were. You guys are forming a chorus in ignorance. Maybe learn a thing or two before making up your minds.

5/10 a rustlin'

By all means, enlighten us.

Could have something to do with the extreme difficulty in charging a sitting president with a crime.

*shrugs*

Back