Does anyone remember when oodles of women accused Trump of sexual assault?

Even if you hate Trump you have to admit the media has cried wolf at every step of the way.

Even if you hate Trump you have to admit the media has cried wolf at every step of the way.

Cried wolf indicates something is not real. Most of the reporting is done on the words straight from his tiny ass hands

Not while under oath, who knows what she was paid to give a retraction.

Settled for sexual assault or sexual harassment?

He pulled his dick out and asked her to kiss it.

With regard to Trumps ex-wife.

You mean to tell me a scorned woman made unsubstantiated claims during a divorce, hen had to retract them??? I'm shocked.

Trump is the one who made false boasts, here, so I'm not sure why condemnation is falling on the women. He said he would sue; he didn't. He threatened legal action against the NYT: none came.

Somehow this reflects poorly on the accusers?

So did the accusers actually 1) take him to court 2) win
???

Do you even statute of limitations bro?

If it was a mannequin of limitations I would do horrible things to it.

So did the accusers actually 1) take him to court 2) win
???
His lawyers argued in March that the President "doesn't have time" to entertain sexual misconduct cases, so you'll have to ask them.

Trump is the one who made false boasts, here, so I'm not sure why condemnation is falling on the women. He said he would sue; he didn't. He threatened legal action against the NYT: none came.

Somehow this reflects poorly on the accusers?
Well, yeah. He threatened them with legal action and the claims went away. Usually that happens when people are lying.

It's possible. Although the president did admit to openly grabbing women without consent. I think someone like that would be far more likely to be a perpetrator of a sex crime than the average Joe.

When did he admit that?

I think most people saw it for what it was: a Democratic Party organized smoke screen that was precisely planned to go off late in the election when it did.

That's because Bill Clinton is a rapist.

pta.jpg

"I had to explain to my daughter why that skank Monica Lewinsky has an hour special on HBO this weekend"-Charles Barkley

His lawyers argued in March that the President "doesn't have time" to entertain sexual misconduct cases, so you'll have to ask them.

Trump has gone from trying to postpone it until he has left office, to most recently having it dismissed because he is now president and therefore immune.
The dismissal has not yet been granted or rejected.

For some reason there's a Trump supporter on here that constantly calls Bill Clinton a rapist, but never does the same for
For some reason there's a Trump supporter on here that constantly calls Bill Clinton a rapist, but never does the same for Trump

Because bill actually was a rapist. Gee I think I actually scoped out one of the biggest actual beta male snowflake pussys in the entire war room. Reading your posts is just so telling

does anyone remember when Slick Willy was accused of rape by some women and lying Hillary bullied them into keeping quiet. do you remember when slick willy was impeached in office for lying about sticking his cigar in monica's va jay.

The alt-left are opportunists. They threw out these women-lies right before the election to derail him. Failed. They jump on the statue bandwagon now. Why not before? They act like American Taliban destroying monuments because it's opportunistic.

Well, yeah. He threatened them with legal action and the claims went away. Usually that happens when people are lying.
Yet the claims stand. How were they made to "go away"? Was a criminal proceeding filed, underway, and then retracted following Trump's rhetoric?

I'll spare you face and time: the answer is no.

It's possible. Although the president did admit to openly grabbing women without consent. I think someone like that would be far more likely to be a perpetrator of a sex crime than the average Joe.
Quote what he said to indicate that he's grabbed women without consent.

Yet the claims stand. How were they made to "go away"? Was a criminal proceeding filed, underway, and then retracted following Trump's rhetoric?

I'll spare you face and time: the answer is no.
If he harassed them then that as a minimum is a civil suit or even a criminal prosecution.

Can you provide the documents of any current or pending suits or prosecution against Trump?

So because Trump is busy, women can't press rape charges against him? I'm no lawyer, but I doubt that's true.

Back