Does anyone remember when Mark Diakiese was being hyped up?

You can try to pick fights all you want. I'm going to state my opinion now and whenever I like. There's nothing you can do about it. There was a time when I rose to bitter bait like yourself, but I just can't bring myself to care enough about the sport to waste such time on one person any more, especially one so obviously looking to argue.
I mean, I wasn't the one who started a debate with 'how cute', and continued to reply without addressing the original point, but sure. You continue to rise above it.

Twat.

I mean, I wasn't the one who started a debate with 'how cute', and continued to reply without addressing the original point, but sure. You continue to rise above it.

Twat.

Will do! I'm trying to watch the fights, not trade insults with a child.

Too right.

MVP is the MMA equivalent of Deontay Wilder, but without the Luis Ortiz fight.

He has literally fought against shite opponents for his entire career, yet swaggers about like the second coming of Ali.

He shat himself when Paul Daley called him out too, absolute Shitbag.

Well it's not Wilder fault that everyone keeps ducking him, included Joshua. MVP has chance to go against decent competition, but he is more of a showman.

What happened to Diakiese? His code got cracked, only dangerous in first 3 minutes of fight & doesn't have enough stamina to fight 3 rounds properly.

We know nothing about MVP. He is an absolute Can crusher. Diaikese doesn’t have enough power in his shots, if he could generate more power, he would be a problem for a lot of fighters.

His timing is also pretty bad. He hits air constantly and hasn't never land any flashy shit to anyone.

Last edited:
He needs to find a way to deal with pressure better and create distance for his kicks. I always recommend boxing.

Back