Does anyone remember when Mark Diakiese was being hyped up?

We know nothing about MVP. He is an absolute Can crusher. Diaikese doesn’t have enough power in his shots, if he could generate more power, he would be a problem for a lot of fighters.
Yeah I can't argue with that.
As for the forementioned he can only crush what's in front of him..
But your not wrong there either..

Reminds me more of Hall. Lots of flash, and plenty of potential but just can't put it together. Almeida is another guy I thought had Championship potential but turned out to be a bust, but his chin is glass.

Dude is British, they overhype every halfway decent Brit guy hoping he'll replace Bisping. All they really have is Till and they had to gift him a win for him to still be undefeated... Proves they want him as the next Bisping.
giphy.gif

Brits have only ever been able to fight when part of a mob unfortunately for them though being a soccer hooligan isn't particularly effective once the cage door shuts.

How cute. You don't know what a gifted hometown decision is.
How cute, you think being a twat on the internet makes you popular.
The judges don't work for the UFC, genius. Yes, a close decision may go the hometown fighters way more often than not, but the fighter in question still has to have done enough to potentially have won. Thompson - Till was a very close fight, nobody got 'gifted' anything.

It is Karma ...don't be a dick at face offs

I think of all these super explosive hype machines that dissapointed as a big crew like from the movie "The Warriors"

-Guillard
-Hall
-Diakiese
-Sokoju
-Kongo

How cute, you think being a twat on the internet makes you popular.
The judges don't work for the UFC, genius. Yes, a close decision may go the hometown fighters way more often than not, but the fighter in question still has to have done enough to potentially have won. Thompson - Till was a very close fight, nobody got 'gifted' anything.

Popular? What do you mean? I haven't been on this site in months, I don't know anyone here or care what they think positively or negatively. That includes you.

Yes. The problem is that he fights long and his opponents know it

Diakiese only looked good when he fought random nobodies. He will probably be cut and if he stays in the UFC, he will only fight on the prelims of European cards.

Popular? What do you mean? I haven't been on this site in months, I don't know anyone here or care what they think positively or negatively. That includes you.
If you don't care about other people's opinions, a forum seems a very strange place to come and air yours.

Each to their own I guess.

If you don't care about other people's opinions, a forum seems a very strange place to come and air yours.

Each to their own I guess.

You can try to pick fights all you want. I'm going to state my opinion now and whenever I like. There's nothing you can do about it. There was a time when I rose to bitter bait like yourself, but I just can't bring myself to care enough about the sport to waste such time on one person any more, especially one so obviously looking to argue.

Back