Does anyone really consider Alessio Sakara an apocolyptic fighter or

julius_caesar_statue.jpg

You misspelled "apocolypse". I thought you were a veteran of this thread!

whoa! i was laughing my ass off reading this thread and then i saw this:

i was confused until i saw that the ts is from miami. then i realised that this is a vision the ts had while on acid.

strange considering the only time i went to Miami, i did acid. in any case, this thread is hilarious...im guessing the TS means that Sakara is someone who isnt as talented as other fighters but intimidates in the cage because of his tattoos/roman mystique...or something?

im also guessing english isnt the TS's first language. if it is, he probably shouldnt admit it...

We should all put this in our sigs:

3/16/2010 Victim of The Sakarran Apocalypse : Black bags/sauna/fedor/LSD

I agree, there needs to be a re-membrence of teh apocolips. Should Sakara return and find no one has carrried on his legacy, we will have to answer to Fedor's LSD induced black bag sauna

I agree, there needs to be a re-membrence of teh apocolips. Should Sakara return and find no one has carrried on his legacy, we will have to answer to Fedor's LSD induced black bag sauna

Ohhh... We need to remake the signature to have it spelled as "apocolips".

SAKARA, WARRIER OFF TEH APOCOLIPS!!!!

someone shoop sakaras face onto the apocalypse now cover. and a sauna and some black bags.

Where the hell is TS? We scared him off lol!

He's doing something we should be doing as well...

Getting ready for the Sakkaran Apocolypse

Black bag---> CHECK!

Sauna ----> CHECK! (well I'm sitting on my toilet seat so that should count for something)

Fedor-----> CHECK! (nuthugger since day one)

LSD------> CHECK! (expired antibiotics will have to do)

Upper Management---->_____ (whatever the fuck that means 4 out of 5 will have to do)

original quote:

"it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to dana, joe silva or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these fighters to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna"

so does upper mgmt = sponsors?????

Back