Does anyone really consider Alessio Sakara an apocolyptic fighter or

Did you even read the fuckin' post! what is wrong with you?

Your post doesn't mention the apocalypse, Fedor, upper mangement, black bags or even saunas

you fail!

LSD induced face palm!

are you high bro? the black bags are what fighters wear in the sauna to cut weight i only referred to them to show the dedication some posses and others wish for/desire

well i have no argument there but the question/point is how do his opponents perceive him? as an apocolyptic fighter with bjj or just an intimidating factor due to his julius caesar like persona/appearance

i think they perceive him as a mid level guy with good stand up, suspect chin, and defensive bjj. Good all round guy though.

well i have no argument there but the question/point is how do his opponents perceive him? as an apocolyptic fighter with bjj or just an intimidating factor due to his julius caesar like persona/appearance

Dude, wtf are you talking about?

how on earth do you get the julius caesar thing?

and do you realize that you're using apocalyptic incorrectly? (also spelling it wrong, but whatevs)

What is an apocalyptic fighter?

a fighter like fedor or a better example crocop back in the 2006 grand prix would be apocolyptic but a fighter like royce would be more of where i put sakara, a deadly ancient warrior look but not the skill or mentality so fighters give them more respect than they should and find themselves on the receiving end of bodily punishment

Dude, wtf are you talking about?

how on earth do you get the julius caesar thing?

omg did you flunk history class? look at him(sakara) see him speak and watch the gladiator and you'll see whati mean

The reason he had to ask is because he read your post. I came into this wondering what the fuck "apocolyptic" meant, but then I assumed you meant "apocalyptic". However, the title still made absolutely no sense. Then, I read your post and came away even more confused about your meaning and having lost 8% of my writing ability.

hahahahahaha

a fighter like fedor or a better example crocop back in the 2006 grand prix would be apocolyptic but a fighter like royce would be more of where i put sakara, a deadly ancient warrior look but not the skill or mentality so fighters give them more respect than they should and find themselves on the receiving end of bodily punishment

WTF:

"but a fighter like royce would be more of where i put sakara, a deadly ancient warrior look but not the skill or mentality"

FAIL for saying Royce looks like a deadly ancient warrior. Royce looks like an unasuming tall lanky guy (I know I just met him last month) and looks nothing like the heavily tatooed and muscled Sakara.

EPIC FAIL for saying Royce doesnt have the skill or mentality...... ok a small guy who beat a bunch of much bigger guys in most cases quite easily doesnt have the skills or mentality to get in there & do that shit ? err ok.

Seriously lay off the crack pipe a few week and then come back.

READ THE POST!!! i can't stand it when people give replies that have nothing to do with the topic, what do you just wanna get your post count up, grow up bro

believe me i tried 3 times and came away more confused after each read, so dont get mad at others bc your writting ability is on par with Tom Cruise's.

BLACK-BAG.gif

+

finnish-sauna-124203.jpg

+

alessio-sakara-1.jpg

+

ztvkgh.jpg

+

LSD

=

THIS THREAD

julius_caesar_statue.jpg

a fighter like fedor or a better example crocop back in the 2006 grand prix would be apocolyptic

Can you please tell me what "apocalyptic fighter" means? I don't mean for you to provide me with an example - I need a definition.

i read the message boards everyday but rarely post, but this whole thread has dumbfounded me. fstep, shut the fuck up. your a moron. your post makes no sense. why did you even start a thread about sakara? he's been knocked out by three strikers (alexander, leben, mcfedries), end of story. he'll never be a contender, he is in exciting fights but is barely b level, i'd say c-level.

are you high bro? the black bags are what fighters wear in the sauna to cut weight i only referred to them to show the dedication some posses and others wish for/desire

I don't need/have to use black/dark-coloured bags in saunas/saunas. I'm 6'0/184cm 185lbs/83kg and you're crazy/loco

and quit using '/' for everything

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back