Does anyone one know how much ONEfc fighters get paid?

Allidoiswin

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I recall a fighter getting around 4000 for a fight and another 4000 to win. Does anyone know how much the champions make though?

No ideal. I believe Askren makes about 100k and I'm pretty sure he is the highest by far.

Hard to find out pay for any promotion outside the U.S, including American promotions that put on events outside the U.S. That's an state athletic commission thing, to release those numbers. I've never understood it, myself. It's nice to know if a fighter is paid well, but contracts are between the two parties involved.

McSweeney said he would get like 20k and his pay would go up. Don't know how much it went up. Also remember Stephen langdown said he would get like 3k. But he only had like 2 or 3 fights and was 18 or 19 years old

im curious too id like to fight on a card but at least need 4 grand and ticket with hotel its not worth fighting top guys unless u make at least 4 grand u might as well fight locally against lower comp some call that ducking but no fuck that why take hard tough fights risk getting hurt in a war for less than 4 grand thats why i wont fight in russia lol also due tot here roids

I know of two fighters making $1,350 and $1,200 to show. Both are stuck in the contrats for another 4 fights and are both on the shelf.

Back