Does anyone on here actually think the GOAT Jon Jones will ever be defeated?

Easy to stay undefeated when you never fight.. He's always suspended or in legal trouble.

If he wasn't dealing with all his fuck ups, he would have had to defend like 4 or 5 more times by now.. and probably would have lost already.

I'm assuming you think AJ or one of the guys he already beat would have beat him?

Yes. He will look bad without roids.

I hope not, Jones mental fortitude is what makes him great and I hope he has not lost that. His fight with Gus and him winning against Sonnen with a broken toe, very few guys can endure that and still win.

I'm assuming you think AJ or one of the guys he already beat would have beat him?
I'm just using probability. You fight enough times, you eventually lose.

Jones hasn't been fighting, because of numerous things.

The top contenders are DC, Gus, and Glover and he already beat them all. Only other guy was Rumble but DC tapped him twice.

Jon has to prove he can win without PEDS. This is a bigger hurdle than most believe.....see Weidman, Belfort, Hendrix.....and another dozen guys that look different after USADA

Gus won the decision imo. A non-retired AJ with a working psyche might also have fucked him up.

I think he has a very good chance of losing to DC.
If DC works the body, Jones could be in for a long night.

The top contenders are DC, Gus, and Glover and he already beat them all. Only other guy was Rumble but DC tapped him twice.
He didn't finish either of those guys. He had I believe a total of 6 eye pokes in all those fights.

A lot of people think he lost to Gus. And he has been scheduled to rematch DC 3 times now. He's also been caught juicing. This guy will have very few fans once he loses a few fights. Which will happen, watch

Yea but then you also to have to calculate the probability that someone he already beat would come back to beat him. How often do that happen in title fights? I would say very very rare. Either way with all the shit's that happened to Jones who knows what he looks like when he comes back. I'm shocked he wanted to hop straight into the DC fight. Then again what will DC even look like? Missed weight his last fight for the first time ever. Maybe there was a reason but he sure as hell didn't offer any. At the same time seemed like he just wanted to forget the whole thing happened.

I can't answer the question due to the qualifier of "goat" you needless added.

He's already 0-2 vs. Hamill and Gus.

Yea but then you also to have to calculate the probability that someone he already beat would come back to beat him. How often do that happen in title fights? I would say very very rare. Either way with all the shit's that happened to Jones who knows what he looks like when he comes back. I'm shocked he wanted to hop straight into the DC fight. Then again what will DC even look like? Missed weight his last fight for the first time ever. Maybe there was a reason but he sure as hell didn't offer any. At the same time seemed like he just wanted to forget the whole thing happened.
Well.

Chuck lost to Randy, then came back to beat him
Jds beat Cain, then lost to him as champ

Imagine how different we would view mma history if we just assumed Jds and Randy didn't need to fight Chuck or Cain again?

Also Shogun lost to Machida barely, then knocked him out in the rematch. It's really not that rare at all.

Without PEDs and after long layoff - it's almost for sure we will see lesser version of Jones.

yes he already came close a couple of times. if he keeps fighting its guaranteed.

tumblr_lzd5siIpQv1qap9q7o1_250.gif

You never know when there will come along a bigger, badder fighter.
exactly-what-is-gold-bullion-image-1.jpg

this next fight with Cormier will be interesting. WAS jones on the juice his whole career? I've heard rumors, but we don't KNOW. IF he was, it'll be interesting to see how he fairs against Cormier with no roids.

Back