Does anyone know why UFC FN 126 is on Sunday?

My thought was Daytona is on and they’ll throw in some more commercials and ads through it and Presidents’ Day is on Monday is another guess why.

I don't know the reason, but I hate sundays events. Sunday is the day that I have dinner with my parents at their home and we go to the river sometimes too. Its so frustrating and difficult for me when UFC is on sunday, I hate it. I wish they just do it on saturday like normal. Its hard for me to watch in sundays.
Rivers are nice.

UFC have been doing Sunday fight nights for years. This isn't new.

Public holidays and other big events make it easy to move a day.

Disappointing thread for a brown belt.

I don't know the reason, but I hate sundays events. Sunday is the day that I have dinner with my parents at their home and we go to the river sometimes too. Its so frustrating and difficult for me when UFC is on sunday, I hate it. I wish they just do it on saturday like normal. Its hard for me to watch in sundays.

Can you not stream on the fight pass app down by the river?

Rivers are nice.
Me too man, I love fishing by the river when the weather is nice. Its so relaxing and relives stress. I don't even kill any of the fish, I always put them back. Its just very relaxing and enjoyable.

They do that with fight nights once in a while. Not sure why.

But I always forget and get pissed off around 3pm on a Saturday when I realize it's tomorrow.

I kinda figured but since corps treat holidays so differently and I do not remember many Sunday events till recently.

I totally forgot there will be a holiday on Monday, lol.

A silent war against the church.

DevilDanaWhite.jpg

I'm so glad it is tomorrow. I got two hours of sleep last night and have tomorrow off so it works for me lol.

sad nba does good ratings even though it sucked this year and crowd is so dead and stuff and ufc barley gets 700k views on this one

Back