Does anyone here use nature to train

Use a lot of plants and roots from nature in my training. Does that count? When I am out on trails and such I do a lot of body weight routines using nature or man made objects. More parkour like in the city area.

When nature calls, I answer.

I’m currently more than halfway through a two month martial arts training camp in a very remote location in a mountain forest in Oregon. Trees (to toughen up forearms and such) and stones (snatching them out of the air) have occasionally come into play, but not branches.

I don't train but I do a lot of firewood work and just picking up logs moving them, splitting them etc can be pretty good at building strength. Just look up Paul Bunyan.

6y6r03u.gif

Trees, branches, rocks?

I ask because Khabib is known to train in the wilderness.

I myself like to use trees and branches.
I just found this bundle of trees.... It makes it look like an opponent is throwing a left hook, it even has a bush as a head. So ive been practicing my southpaw, shoulder roll- counter with it.

Go ahead make fun of me
bear is better for training

I use nuture to train. It's been proven nuture is greater than nature.

I’m currently more than halfway through a two month martial arts training camp in a very remote location in a mountain forest in Oregon. Trees (to toughen up forearms and such) and stones (snatching them out of the air) have occasionally come into play, but not branches.
Me too. I train my knuckles with smaller tree trunks... And elbows

I kick trees in half on the daily.

I climb them as well.

Move around the whole Forrest entirely through trees.

I am the Tarzan of Sherdog, make no mistake about it.

touch tree with teh jab
fill jungle with uppercuts

I don't know if it's USADA approved. Can't be spending those 15-month suspensions.

Back