Does anyone here use nature to train

Sled-Pull.png
Came here to post a pic from Rocky IV, you beat me to it, damn.

Trees, branches, rocks?

I ask because Khabib is known to train in the wilderness.

I myself like to use trees and branches.
I just found this bundle of trees.... It makes it look like an opponent is throwing a left hook, it even has a bush as a head. So ive been practicing my southpaw, shoulder roll- counter with it.

Go ahead make fun of me
bro how does a tree throw a left hook

Yeah I don’t recommend punching trees. Pretty sure that’s just a movie thing

Not really other then doing hill sprints. Nothing makes you question your cardio like sprinting up a giant hill over and over.

Not really other then doing hill sprints. Nothing makes you question your cardio like sprinting up a giant hill over and over.
One time I ran up a sand dune in Michigan and then I decided I would never run again.

One time I ran up a sand dune in Michigan and then I decided I would never run again.
Lol ya it’s awful. I actually hate going out and jogging and doing sprints but it’s so beneficial for your cardio that I make myself do it.

Why limit yourself to one area? Use your gym for technique and learning. Focus on certain spots, keep the cardio on your own time. Go on long runs or long bike rides seems like a good idea, also stuff like shoveling is also a good workout but theres probably better ways to achieve what you want. I shovel alot of snow at work but I enjoy it because I see it more like a workout instead of work.

do you mean like using rocks for weights? seems kinda inefficient and memery. Weights have techniques in mind that keep your lower back safe and any other areas.

I chase deer down and kill them with my bare hands. Cardio, striking and grappling all in one 100% natural task.

"Trees, do hit back"

- Kenny Florian

Trees, branches, rocks?

I ask because Khabib is known to train in the wilderness.

I myself like to use trees and branches.
I just found this bundle of trees.... It makes it look like an opponent is throwing a left hook, it even has a bush as a head. So ive been practicing my southpaw, shoulder roll- counter with it.

Go ahead make fun of me

When you realize this guy is actually giving you metaphor for giving head

Anyone else remember Olaf Alfonso talking about his prefight training for Mach Sakurai and basically explaining how most of his training was climbing trees (or something along those lines)?

Anyone else remember Olaf Alfonso talking about his prefight training for Mach Sakurai and basically explaining how most of his training was climbing trees (or something along those lines)?
Too bad for him that it didn't help at all:

Back