Does anyone have numbers to support the UFC hasn’t peaked?

gotBooched

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I’m just looking at first page of heavies on Sherdog.....

Mods, is activity way down? Used to be a thread would be on the first page for a matter of minutes. Looking right now and first page has shit 40+ minutes old. A lot of die hards have lost interest. Bars in my city aren’t even ordering the shit anymore.

I’d consider myself a fan who is no longer interested in much, admittedly because of so many shit eating Conor fans have changed the tune of the sport and it’s somewhat embarrassing to be a fan nowadays. Brock coming back for a title shot after 8+ years without an official win. Seems like UFC brass are smart enough to justify that move but I just don’t see how the sport is growing year after year like any other business is supposed to.

The Ufc is dying like people say every year

UFC is dying but they just got an amazing deal from ESPN.....

Idk bout numbers but Chris Weidman thinks he deserve a title shot while they let go the guy who last made him quit.

Cm punk be carrying a ufc card.

Shit, I guess there's no way they'll ever be able to replicate the success they've had at any point in the future.

Might as well cancel the whole sport imho.

Idk bout numbers but Chris Weidman thinks he deserve a title shot while they let go the guy who last made him quit.

Cm punk be carrying a ufc card.
He deserves it over the guy he just beat in his last fight who is getting one.....

Mods, is activity way down? Used to be a thread would be on the first page for a matter of minutes. Looking right now and first page has shit 40+ minutes old. A lot of die hards have lost interest. Bars in my city aren’t even ordering the shit anymore.

I’d consider myself a fan who is no longer interested in much, admittedly because of so many shit eating Conor fans have changed the tune of the sport and it’s somewhat embarrassing to be a fan nowadays. Brock coming back for a title shot after 8+ years without an official win. Seems like UFC brass are smart enough to justify that move but I just don’t see how the sport is growing year after year like any other business is supposed to.

Hopefully Shitdog's popularity has nothing to do with MMA's popularity.

This place has def. slowed down.

Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 11.03.07 PM copy.jpg

Just wait until Brocktober or Brockvember or possibly even Brockcember or Brockuary, numbers be coming back.

I’ll talk to marty mcfly and doc and see what they saw in the future

Yes, there are minimal tapout and affliction wearing douches who Trane UFC these days.

I have Rondas number now, so they must've peaked.

The ufc is a 5 star organisation, it hasn't even began to peak

The UFC has had it's ups and downs, but looking at the big picture I think it's safe to say that they aren't going anywhere. I think streaming is what is killing them the most, as anybody that knows how to use a search function can figure out how to get them in HD and lag free now.

9abfda4a-f716-41ec-bd49-7fffb6e65db8.png

Back