Does anyone have more than 100,000 messages?

100k messages? Wow! <45>

To statistically accomplish that, some dude is literally doing all-nighter convos/messages with people .. most every night. :eek:

That's crazy .. I've gotten about 10 messages in my 12 years on this board.

Half the posters in the top ten, I can't recall ever seeing a single post of theirs. And I've been here eight years, and post regularly in several subforums.

Half the posters in the top ten, I can't recall ever seeing a single post of theirs. And I've been here eight years, and post regularly in several subforums.
I'm surprised n13 has that many posts.

This forum is huge, must be one of the biggest on the net? I'm quite surprised we don't have someone at the 250,000+ range tbh there is usually always one nerd who wants like a million.

I can't believe there are guys hidden in the subforums with so many posts though, it's like another layer of Sherdog i've never even looked at.

Hang on, who is TrollStomper?

Senior mod, 197000 posts, last active 2012?

What's that all about?

anybody know why lucifer alpha got the hammer?

Yeah a year or two back now. Someone told me why but I don’t remember. I guess he was pretty out there in the sky right or something in the war room
well good riddance- dude was an asshole

This thread brings us all closer to the elusive milestone.

What belt do you get at 100k? The Intergalactic Asatine Saffron Belt?

Y'all ever been on the OG/UG? Loads with over 100k posts on there. There's another SDog offshoot with similar numbers.

I'm struggling though, messages to me mean messages, not posts.

Back