Does anyone have more than 100,000 messages?

And women always saying they have a hard time online. It's been blood, sweat and tears for me to get 40k likes. I'd probably have quadruple that if I started pretending to be a chick

Bro it's taken you like 19,400 witty ass, some downright hilarious responses, to get to 40k likes and some bitch can come on here and just go "aaayyyyyyyeeeee lmfao" a few times and double you up.

Fucked up world we live in.

You lost out on at least 20k likes when peeps found out you weren’t Asian..

RIP Asian Zer

I blame @Bobby Digital for this
I know right. I actually just had this bombshell dropped on me the other day. I proceeded to immediately get shit faced and depressed for at least 2 days. I'm just coming out of it today

Yup that is the surest way to get tons of likes on a post. And the more polarizing and controversial you can be on either the left or right of the spectrum the better.
Yeah but that place is full of cancerous retards. it's just people spewing nonsensical hate at each other. Every time I post something middle there it gets ignored completely.

I'm not claiming that it was or wasn't. I'm claiming It's irrelevant.

So the mods post from Kimble’s account on April 1st, everyone exclaims “oh my god, you’re back Kimble!” And then the mods admit “Ah ha! April fools!” and the date’s not relevant...

tenor.gif

Still have a ways to go! But, I will get there!

So the mods post from Kimble’s account on April 1st, everyone exclaims “oh my god, you’re back Kimble!” And then the mods admit “Ah ha! April fools!” and the date’s not relevant...

tenor.gif
Its irrelevant becuase the topic of it being a joke or not is not being questioned like you seem to be alluding to.

I'm talking about how many people gave a fuck. Which I claim aren't many.

That's crazy. Literally only one guy has hit that milestone.

I feel like I'm on here all the damn time, and I haven't even hit 10k yet, and I've been here 15 years.
I'm an outdoorsy guy from Lapland and I feel I spent WAY too much time posting on Sherdog. :oops:

If anything, I always think that I spend way too much time on Sherdog.

On a related note, who's had the same AV the longest? Madmick comes to mind

Seriously. Seems like a hundred years ago that Andrei looked like that. When he looked so good you wondered how taste his peepee

Back